As a Master System Data Administrator, you will be in charged with being the voice of data and representing data as a strategic business asset. The primary role of this position is to champion the use of data integration and information across the company, and lead changes and improvements in data related operations. This role will help to enable the business, as well as provide insights related to attendant risks.
In this role a significant effort will be dedicated resolving Inventory Supply chain related data needs and developing proposed solutions. Master Data Administrator identifies where, when, how, and why the business uses data, and transforms it into information that serves management.
- 3+ years experience working with quantitative program such SQL or Tableo
- 3+ experience in retail or IT
- Ability with data manipulation tools such as Microsoft Excel, Access and Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Superior follow-through and attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively with people of diverse cultures, ages and backgrounds in a team environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Act quickly, solution-driven and able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Self starter with demonstrated ability to master new technology and applications.
- Time management - ability to stay focused and organized in a dynamic environment with evolving priorities.
- Dedication to continuous improvement – ability to identify and address weaknesses, both operationally and personally.
- Determination, high motivation, resilience. Not deterred by adversity or failure.
- Not just a comfort with ambiguity, but a willingness to embrace it and bring order to it.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Master's Degree Preferred
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking Advice and Counsel
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/