Internet Channel Trade Marketing Manager, Alcon, Denmark
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today for the Internet Channel Trade Marketing Manager.
Be part of a diverse team across Europe, and help shape and execute the strategy of a new business setup!
The purpose of the Internet Channel Trade Marketing Manager role is to be accountable for execution of the online Trade Marketing strategy and initiatives in the cluster and supports the implementation of the Vision Care(VC) EMEA online channel marketing strategy.
- High creativity in supporting to build out this new model, flexibility in changing along the way and collaboration in bringing it to life across the local markets / cluster with stakeholders.
- High level of commercial acumen to understand the impact of actions on the downstream fitting base.
- High level of skill in integrated e-commerce strategy and Online Marketing initiatives.
• Support development of overall EMEA Internet channel marketing strategy and implement the cohesive online channel marketing plans in the Cluster aligned with portfolio strategy and overall Alcon go-to-market objectives
• Manage the Cluster marketing budget (A&P)
• Embed Channel marketing strategy into the local country / cluster VC community, including defining and operationalizing all collaboration points within country / cluster
• Develop and manage the brand store concept locally in order to heighten the branding of Alcon products on websites to improve the conversion to Alcon products, to reward the online customers who sign regional contracts with Alcon
• Develop online campaigns to maximize traffic to inContact with local online customers;
• Participate in customers meetings with online KAMs and create working relationship directly with the marketing department of the customers.
• Seek to raise the bar of digital marketing competency, and instill best practices across the team and on the websites / brand stores. Stays abreast of trends in digital marketing and embeds them appropriately.
• Seek to maximize traffic to inContact, VC e-commerce platform, through contractually agreed links on customer websites. Seeks for win- win solutions of doing so, with inContact and the customer base.
• Coordinate with local marketing team to optimize SEO / SEM vs online advertising. Monitor Google analytics and track search for online accounts in the country / cluster
• Develop and maintain collaborative, close working relationships with local agencies (if any) to help manage e-commerce campaigns and initiatives.
• Contribute to the EMEA integrated e-commerce strategy and operations aiming to drive contact lens penetration and Alcon market share win through accelerated engagement of customers and consumers;
• Partner with local retail marketing organization to ensure alignment to key e-commerce strategies. Support Head Trade Marketing Internet Channel VC to ensure country plans are efficient and effective to drive business and delivery against the strategy
• Significantly contribute to the Online Channel team processes and meetings.
Alcon is the global leader in eye care. As a division of Novartis, we offer a broad portfolio of products to enhance sight and improve people's lives. Our products touch the lives of more than 260 million people each year living with conditions like cataracts, glaucoma, retinal diseases and refractive errors, and there are millions more who are waiting for solutions to meet their eye care needs. Our purpose is reimagining eye care, and we do this through innovative products, partnerships with eye care professionals and programs that enhance access to quality eye care.
In the Nordic Region, Alcon is present in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden. Throughout our region around 160 associates work hard every day to provide innovative products that enhance quality of life by helping people see better. We have joined Marketing, Customer Service, Logistic, Regulatory Affairs, QA, HR and Finance at our head office at Ørestad in Copenhagen (Denmark). In order to serve our customers in the best possible way, all Alcon Sales and Technical Services are placed in each of the Nordic countries. Learn more at www.alcon.com.
Our Purpose is Reimagining Eye Care.
Our Vision is to be the trusted leader in eye care.
Our Mission is to discover new ways to enhance sight and improve people’s lives.
Benefits of Working for Alcon:
• A Competitive Salary package with fixed salary, bonus, pension and health insurance
• An informal work environment with competent and committed colleagues. We enjoy working together in a good and respectful manner, and we celebrate our common successes
• At Alcon, we encourage personal and professional development and the opportunity to make a career internally at Alcon, Sandoz or Novartis.
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
Internet Channel Trade Marketing Manager
The ideal candidate will have:
University Degree or equivalent; ideally Marketing or MBA Fluency English and local language of market / cluster
• 3+ years of extensive experience working exclusively in digital marketing leading companies (FMCG e-commerce, healthcare, media), ideally experience in both in B2B & B2C environment
• A passion for understanding consumer mindset and keeping up with media and technology trends
• Experience in developing/ running B2C digital campaigns integrating supplier and retailer actions;
• Familiarity with segmentation and fluency in data analysis; direct experience with web analytics
• Deep understanding of integrated marketing experience and the role digital plays in the marketing mix
• Understanding of the digital ecosystem and how web, mobile, social, search and e-commerce channels work together to optimize behavior, acquisition and sales
• Team Player with a passion for working across country and customer stakeholders.
• Ability to be an individual contributor, willing and eager to work in a hands-on capacity
• Ability to collaborate successfully and build relationships with internal
We are looking for a positive and energetic person who is ready for new challenges and eager to learn - someone who is motivated by making a difference and has a curious and open mindset.
Alcon is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
We kindly ask you to apply with an English version of your CV and if shortlisted you can expect a call from an international number.
Deadline for applications
Apply at your earliest convenience as applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, and no later than 17th Aug, 2018.
COMMERCIAL EMEA AL