Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
UOP is hiring an experienced Senior Account Manager with Full Cycle Sales experience in the Refining and/or Petrochemical industry. This position can be based in Colombia.
UOP LLC, headquartered in Des Plaines, Illinois, USA, is a leading international supplier and licensor of process technology, catalysts, adsorbents, process plants, and consulting services to the petroleum refining,
petrochemical, and gas processing industries. UOP is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Honeywell International, Inc. and is part of Honeywell's Specialty Materials strategic business group.
Honeywell Specialty Materials is a global leader in providing customers with high-performance specialty materials, including fluorine products; specialty films and additives; advanced fibers and composites; intermediates; specialty chemicals; electronic materials and chemicals; and technologies and materials
for petroleum refining.
- Forecast product demand and revenue from assigned accounts 18 months into the future and deliver on resulting annual targets.
- Manage customer relationships and coverage by sharing information and developing account plans throughout UOP.
- Lead opportunities through the entire sales cycle: Identify opportunity, clarify bid, develop sales strategy, enroll and aligning sales support, submit proposal, close the deal, work with order management, production planning and service to make, deliver and service the product.
- Support Business and Technology functions by providing market and competitor intelligence.
- Report and work with internal resources to resolve customer issues.
- Maintain all internal work and sales processes, e.g. customer relation management tools.
We offer a team oriented environment along with exciting career opportunities and a highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.