The Market Planning Analyst will be reporting to the Country Manager and is responsible to support Market Planning Sessions organized by our client, a major gas station with countrywide network on a recurring basis. Key deliverables are local plans researched from local authorities and councils, national road changes, real estate market information and any other agreed information which will from part of the overall Market Plan for a particular region.
This will be delivered by assisting and supporting CBRE’s Acquisition Brokers and the client network Planners for the assigned region.
- Identify and acquire new stores into empty space (small – medium size retail)
- Conduct location survey on property availability and property market prices of new stores
- Prepare new stores proposals, submitted to the board for approval.
- Negotiate with the stores and customer for new location acquisition
- Prepare required documents for property handover
- Identify opportunity in different type of retail stores for various retail business units
- Review and update industry standard and competitive analysis
- Deliver all real estate transactions, including acquisition and disposal of properties, renewal of leases, sub lease/ rent reviews & property related taxes
- To collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders and related teams to deliver new project on time and ensure all conditions complying with company standard terms and conditions
- Work closely with developers and property owners to secure strategic locations and co-ordinate with them to facilitate co-ordinate functions better
- Manage team and support business with new location which are complemented to the strategic growth requirements in the potential locations and meet stakeholders’ need
- Always look at store through the eyes of our customers.
- Working with other functions to ensure we are customer focused throughout the store.