Abbott is a global health care company devoted to improving life through the development of products and technologies that span the breadth of health care. With a portfolio of leading, science-based offerings in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic pharmaceuticals, Abbott serves people in more than 150 countries and employs approximately 99,000 people. Abbott Diabetes Care (ADC), a division of Abbott, helps people living with diabetes make progress in achieving glycemic control. ADC is disrupting the Blood Glucose Monitoring market with a revolutionary new sensor-based technology that wirelessly transmits glucose results.
The product FreeStyle Libre is virtually eliminating the pain and hassle associated with routine blood glucose finger sticks. We are now looking to grow our Nordic team further with a:
Marketing associate, Nordics to join our team
The Marketing associate, Nordics is expected to support and develop own marketing assignments for the Nordic marketing department.
The responsibility is closely connected to Abbott Diabetes Cares mission: Making our breakthrough technology approachable and accessible for all people with diabetes. TRAVEL: Ad-hoc, max 1-2 days pr. month. Preferred based at Copenhagen office, but could also be placed in our office in Stockholm or Oslo.
Primary objective of the position
As a Marketing associate, Nordics, you are responsible for supporting and developing own marketing assignments for the Nordic Marketing department. This involves:
- Support Nordic marketing department in developing Nordic materials and programs.
- Administrative. Manage Advertising & Promotion budget; controlling, tracking & reporting; handle advertising approval process for Nordic materials; Supplier approvals & contracts.
- Lead on Social media activities & Nordic web content changes.
- Customer Experience – support Customer Experience Manager in segmentation activities, events and activities with external Customer Service partner as well as coordinating other Nordic consumer and HCP (doctors, nurses etc.) events.
- Media development – coordinate Nordic Social Media content production (editorials, video productions etc.) in close contact with Nordic Consumer Brand Manager and Public Relation agency. Monitoring Social Media and reporting. Responsible for Nordic HCP & consumer content upload on Nordic/country web sites.
- Database marketing & value proposition – support for Nordic loyalty programs and content to be utilized for HCP & consumer activities across Nordics.
- Market research – responsible for creating questionnaires in for example Questback system and data handling via CRM databases.
- Budget – have full budgetary control & tracking, ensuring budget are maintained within spending limits and A&P reporting is accurate.
- Relations – have close cooperation with Nordic and local Product Managers as well as Nordic Customer Experience Manager and Nordic Marketing & Customer Service Manager. Externally have close contact to agencies.
- Marketing program development/adaption – communication to external agencies to brief on own marketing projects/follow up on agreed activities.
- Other administration- Coordinate translations, creating purchase orders and processing invoices, contracts (compliance pre-approval forms etc.).
Educational background and Work Experience
- Completed high school. Preferably university degree/equal (for example Business school) within marketing, communication or equal.
- Fluent in 1 Nordic language (preferred) and English oral and written.
- Good computer skills (Windows office) including word processing.
- Good communication, administrative and organizational skills.
- Diabetes knowledge and Diabetes product knowledge
- Experience working with Medical devices /or medical products in relation to customer service /or client related
What can we offer you?
Abbott provides a varied, challenging and international position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent primary and secondary benefits, a positive working atmosphere, a personal growth plan, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective. We are in the business of advancement, both in health solutions and in the lives and careers of our employees. Our work across the world and in many areas of healthcare provides a rich environment for our employees to explore career paths, interests and opportunities.
How to apply?
If you are appealed by Abbott, looking for a job with meaning and recognize yourself in the outlined profile, please make your interest known. You can apply via our website (https://www.jobs.abbott/) with your resume and letter of application. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments referring this job profile to Meltem Cakir, email@example.com.
ADC Diabetes Care
Denmark > Copenhagen : Emdrupvej 28C
Norway > Oslo : Gullhaugveien 7, Sweden > Solna : Hemvarnsgatan 9
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)