What You’ll Do
You will drive projects with market analysis and product definition while utilizing product management skill sets and methodologies. You work cross-functionally through Cisco channels, business units and internal organizations and work with product managers to build:
• Product strategy documents including marketing requirements
• Product requirements
• Product life-cycle-commit process
• Job-role analysis
You will present to leadership and other members of the organization, identify process gaps and process implementation planning as you continue to support and further build change management processes.
Join us as we transform the world of tomorrow. Develop creative ideas on how to work better and smarter. Influence and participate in top-priority projects that have a real impact.
• You are a recent graduate, or in your final year of studies, toward a bachelor’s or master’s in Business, Computer Engineering or an equivalent field
• You have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or greater
• You are experienced in product management processes
• You have general project and program management skills
• You possess strong communication and collaboration skills
• You show a solid understanding of product management, supply chain, demand planning, logistics and project management methodologies
At Cisco, each person brings their own unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
#univservsecjobs #univprodprogjobs #SupplyChain #Services #Sales #Engineering @WeAreCisco