About Avery Dennison
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science and manufacturing company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs approximately 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2017 were $6.6 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
About Avery Dennison RBIS
Avery Dennison RBIS, a global leader in apparel and footwear industry solutions, is a $1.6 billion division of Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY). Avery Dennison RBIS provides intelligent creative and sustainable solutions that elevate brands and accelerate performance throughout the global retail supply chain. We elevate brands through graphic tickets, tags and labels, embellishments and packaging solutions that enhance consumer appeal. We accelerate performance through RFID enabled inventory and loss prevention solutions, price management, global compliance, and brand security solutions. Based in Westborough, Massachusetts Avery Dennison RBIS responsibly serves the global marketplace with operations in 115 locations, 50 countries, across 6 continents. For more information, visit www.rbis.averydennison.com.
• Work with supervisors and planner to make sure customer orders delivered as per the
required lead time according to given promise date.
• Follow up all priority orders with supervisors to ensure required delivery dates are being met.
• Ensure quality systems and the procedures are followed to achieve required quality
standards; Analyze rout cases and provide required corrective for failures.
• Work with planer and supervisors to make sure better machine and people utilization in
order to increase production output resulting high UEE and UPLH.
• Provide required technical and administrative support to achieve required sampling lead
time and the quality.
• Ensure better material utilization and drive other productivity savings projects to achieve
targeted productivity savings and scrap levels.
• Coordinate with pre press, supply chain and material planning departments to ensure
uninterrupted supply for continuous production.
• Drive TPM in the department and work with maintenance department to ensure machines
are up to standard for continuous production.
• Support departmental manager to develop A3 align with Operations OGSM and drive
implementation of best practices from other global sites through departmental A3 to bridge
the gap with global bench mark level in all OGSM matrics.
• Drive Multi skilling project to improve skill levels of the operators and staff within the
department and across other departments.
• Drive all ELS projects in the department and engage in cross functional projects in order to
achieve continuous improvement in all the organization.
• Drive PDCA culture by analyzing and providing required actions systematically to overcome
all short and long term problems within the department.
• Ensure all health and safety requirements are followed within the department and provide.
required awareness to the department members.
• Insure proper housekeeping and discipline within the department.
• Active involvement in other cross functional activities within the organization.
• Lead the departmental team in absence of departmental production manager.
• B Sc Engineering degree preferably in Printing or Mechanical Engineering with at least 5
years post qualifying experience in similar capacity.
• Very good leadership skills, Interpersonal skills and communication skills are required.
AVERY DENNISON IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER