Technical Program Manager, EA Cloud
We Are EA !!! one of the world's largest and fastest growing gaming platforms with a mission to change how the world plays games. We take pride in our creativity, innovation and technical excellence. Our work environment is fun, fast paced and rewarding. We're looking for high energy, intelligent and highly motivated leaders with a just-do-it attitude to join us.
The Technical Program Manager is responsible to facilitate design, development, and operational support related work items for the EA Cloud product offerings. In this role, you will cross functionally collaborate across various teams within EA, track & formulate requirements, translate these requirements into development & release plans, and follow them through to delivery.
- Leading engineering planning & feature software development programs
- Work closely with engineering leaders & team members to translate complex requirements into executable work items
- Document & release feature design and usability guides
- Engage with partners to onboard & adopt released features
- Manage project plans and schedule commitments, ensure plans are integrated and aligned to overall organizational and business strategy
- Standardize and define repeatable process from planning to ship, inclusive of security, compliance and operation guidelines
- Take initiate, drive, and deliver effective programs in partnership with cross-functional teams to ensure all aspects of the programs are communicated, supported and delivered to the highest standards
- Tracking risks/issues and dependencies across the program deliverables and communicate their status to global teams
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and operationability reviews
- Monitor feedback/feature requests, and lead Release Retrospective
- Lead prioritization and delegation for live issues
- Serve as the primary point of contact regarding agent tool inquiries
- Attend and lead program checkpoint meetings/roundtables
- S. in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
- 2- 5 years of experience in a product management, technical project or program management role for complex engineering products, preferably in Cloud related technologies.
- Effective delivery of products using Water Fall/ Agile development methodology using various tools such as JIRA, Gitlab, Kanban,
- Experience with Cloud providers AWS, Azure, Google is a strong plus
- Good understanding of Cloud related technologies such as kubernetes, docker, etc.
- Experience with game development a strong plus
- Great communication, time-management, and teamwork skills