Noble Studios is seeking a Client Success Coordinator to join our Client Services team!
The Client Services team acts as Noble Studios clients’ representatives at the agency, and the agency’s representatives to clients. As the primary, day-to-day client contact, Client Services is responsible for retaining and growing client relationships and revenue. The Client Success Coordinator will work closely with, and report directly to, the Client Success Managers (account directors).
An entry-level position, this Client Success Coordinator role exists to supports the department through work required to maintain and grow client relationships.
- Draft proposals and scopes of work for Client Success Managers to review/edit.
- Develop presentations and reporting per the direction of the Client Success Managers.
- Accurately pull together reports provided to the client.
- System entry of information required for tracking clients, projects and the department’s progress against goals.
- Perform market and competitive research.
- Coordinate proactive communication, schedule meetings, and capture detailed information to relay to client teams.
- Follow up with other departments for interim updates relevant to projects.
- Provide coordination and administrative support to the Account Services team as needed.
By working closely with the Client Success Managers, successful Account Coordinators will also acquire the following skills and abilities:
- Navigate complex business environments with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Communicate difficult or sensitive information tactfully.
- Build assertive, forward-thinking problem-solving abilities.
- Have fun motivating the team to deliver great work.
- Become familiar with the concepts behind our technology offerings, including HTML, CSS, Databases, PHP, API, analytics, SEO/SEM, etc.
- Gain a solid working knowledge of current digital technologies; learn, understand, and know how and when to apply new/emerging technologies.
- Learn how to translate business objectives into actionable marketing initiatives.
- Develop technical competence with various business software programs, including Microsoft Office Suite, Jira, Salesforce, etc.
- Gain the ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other team members and varying personality types.
Required Experience and Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional and engaging demeanor and phone manner.
- Demonstrated ability to learn concepts and technical details/concepts quickly.
- Experience with marketing/advertising campaigns.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Consistently ethical behavior and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proven ability to work well in teams to achieve excellent results.
- A passion for producing high-quality work that exceeds team and client expectations.
- Competence with various software programs including Microsoft Office.
Desired Experience and Skills
- Hands on work and/or educational experience with the marketing/technology/web industry preferred.
- A four-year college degree is preferred, but not required.
- Some experience in sales and customer service preferred.
- Knowledge of, or exposure to, Digital Marketing services and technologies preferred.
- Digital Marketing certifications preferred but not required.
What’s In It for You?
- The opportunity to work on some of the most innovative Fortune 1000 clients in the world.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Smart, fun, innovative co-workers to learn from.
- Working for a purpose-driven, industry-leading agency: Noble is an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company with a room full of awards for our work, business acumen and culture.