As a member of the CBB Finance
team, the Business Finance manager will serve as the primary interface between
Finance and the Business, to help the business drive and deliver its financial plans.
In addition, the Business Finance Manager will work with the business to track
their performance, and help them with improving their performance by developing
corrective action plans on a timely basis.
- Work closely with the leadership teams to develop the business’s plans, forecasts,
and the underlying assumptions related to volume, spreads, expenses and
- Provide Finance support for PLL/Cards products
and Auto/other lending partnerships.
- Evaluate new portfolios for acquisition and
structure the partnership arrangements.
- Track the performance of business in terms
of new business, attrition, and pricing, to ensure timely corrective actions
are formulated based on performance
- Work with the Business to support the
preparation of Business and Executive reviews
- Participate in projects to improve the
Business’s financial performance
- Undertake overall Finance projects as needed
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We encourage everyone to apply.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
is require, and an advanced degree and/or professional certification is preferred
- At least 8-10 years of Financial
Analysis experience, working with financial models is required
- Must have strong communication,
interpersonal, and presentation skills to work effectively with key
stakeholders including, but not limited to senior management
- Strong Microsoft Excel and
PowerPoint skills are required for responsibilities such as forecast
- Must have experience with project
management and business planning
- Strong problem solving skills are a