At AstraZeneca, we are not afraid to do things differently. We are building a new kind of organisation to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we are opening up new ways to work, pioneering cutting edge methods and bringing unexpected teams together.
AstraZeneca has been present on the Polish market for 25 years, and the dynamics of its development have accelerated considerably in recent years. In 2011 the Global Clinical Research Centre was introduced in Warsaw one of 6 in the world, and in 2016 we saw Finance and HR introduce centralized EMEA support offices. The site has nearly doubled in size over the last few years, now employing 1300 FTE, and is only set to grow further. We attract candidates from various regions of the world, including scientists, highly qualified medical, pharmaceutical, biotechnology experts and data analysis sectors employees, often possessing unique competences in their field.
The Talent Development Lead for Warsaw will be the site Lead for the Global Talent & Development (T&D) Centre of Excellence ensuring site T&D activities are aligned with the principles, philosophy, and direction of the Global Talent & Development strategy.
Acting as a champion for the Warsaw site talent & development needs, proactively sharing insights on Polish needs with the Global T&D Centre of excellence to ensure global offerings meet the needs of all business areas located in the Warsaw site.
· You will facilitate the implementation of global Centre of Excellence initiatives for the Warsaw site, working in close partnership with Global and site based HR Business Partners.
· You will conduct regular analyses of the Warsaw site learning & development needs and use data to inform effective learning & development design and the implementation of relevant T&D solutions, including best practice and innovative tools and methodologies.
· Working collaboratively with Global HR Business Partners and coordinates, you will support and coach Warsaw site leaders through talent review routines and activities and provides solutions for individual development, identifying and focusing on core capabilities defined by the Site Leadership Team, Global HR Business Partners and key stakeholders.
· You will be accountable for the entire learning and development process to meet business needs (needs analysis, design, implementation and results) and develop the learning & development infrastructure, lead and coordinate the development of learning & development solutions for the Warsaw site, while utilising a mixed economy of internal and external solutions and providers.
· Deploys global T&D strategy in Warsaw site in collaboration with HR Business Partners, local HR team and business leaders.
· You will partner with Global CoE to ensure alignment of T&D strategies, learning & development content, to understand best practice and leverage existing solutions where appropriate.
· You will drives and coordinate the Warsaw site attendance on both local and global T&D programmes, demonstrating strong project and stakeholder management.
· You will develop and implement learning & development solutions in line with the AstraZeneca culture and values.
· You will liaise with local HR Services on learning administration of global and local learning & development programmes and initiatives.
· Deploys relevant enterprise resources (e.g. individual development planning, career development, mentoring etc) to meet local needs driving a focus on creating a culture of personal growth and development.
· You will act as the subject matter expert for T&D processes working in partnership with Global and site based HR Business Partners guiding them and Leaders on the global Master Contracts (external vendors) for learning & development solutions.
· Educated to degree level
· Excellent presentation and facilitation skills including delivery of learning & development workshops
· Significant experience of training and development in a global, multi-cultural environment
· Experience of working in change / transformation projects in a global complex organisation
· Strong leadership skills, influencing and communication skills
· Solid strategic thinking and ability to manage multiple and competing priorities.
· Experience of innovative and creative learning & training techniques
· Experience of vendor selection and management, budget management
· Organisational agility -- builds consensus through formal and informal channels and relationships; organisationally savvy
· Customer focus -- dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
· Strong bias for action and results
· Integrity and trust -- unwavering commitment to "doing the right thing"
· Masters Level Qualification
· Pharmaceutical sector experience
· Experience of working with clients in R&D and/or Shared Services including, Finance, Procurement & HR
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.