With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and generated sales of €9.3 billion in 2017.
Auto req ID
Devops Engineer - ITS
Shanghai (Asia Headquarter)
• Be the guardian of the system!
o Manage virtual and physical servers, hardware and operating environments.
o Install and configure server software, as well as necessary proxies, mirrors and other peripheral software
o Administer, configure and support mission critical open source environments and various storage platforms
• End to end infrastructure management and ownership for cloud scale, high traffic, service based production applications.
• Thought leader on the latest trends and technologies in computer systems. Job Requirements Required Qualifications
• Bachelors Degree and/or Masters Degree Computer Science or related subject area.
• Strong team player, independent, organized and able to work in a fast paced dynamic environment.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Keen interest in learning new technologies and ability to quickly rampup and be productive in a short time.
• 5 years experience in supporting Linux machines running LAMP, MEAN stacks, including webservers, MySQL, Shell scripts, PHP/Python/Perl.
• Knowledge of OS internals, file systems, process life cycle etc.
• Experience with blackbox and whitebox monitoring and virtualization technologies.
• Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, load balancing, workflow automation, security practices, web server software and LAN/WAN environments.
• Experience with deploying cloud based solutions and maintaining systems with zero downtime.
• Proficiency in at least one of the following languages: Python, Ruby, Perl, PHP, Shell.
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies
• Minimum 5 years related IT industry experiences, including 3 years DevOps experiences.
• Experience with mixed OS architectures including Linux, Mac OS and Windows.
• Proficient in OS management activities in mixed OS environments.
• Understanding of Docker technology deployment on cloud infrastructure.
• Proficient with configuration management of application software for different operating systems.
• Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, Mongo or Casandra configuration and optimization. Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.