Jr. Manager - Distribution
We are ...
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light ... join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
Due to our continued focus on delivering best in class system and service solutions to our clients, we are seeking a Jr. Manager Distribution to join our Indonesia organization, based in Jakarta. Our Indonesia organization is a market leader in the APAC region, and your challenge is to build on our growth through the management of sales and commercial partnerships in the market.
Together we can...
- Manage all Warehouse and Transport operations for Indonesia
- Ensure Stock Accuracy
- Ensure Logistics Operations are on-budget
- Motivate and lead the Logistics Team
- Implement LEAN in all the Logistics processes
- Lead the 6S in the Logistics Operations
- Be the Key User for SAP WMS
- Ensure all incoming containers are received and put away on-time
- Ensure all orders are picked accurately and despatched on time
- Minimum of 12 years of proven supply chain experiences at multinational organization
- Having experience in Demand Forecasting and Supply Planning, in addition to experience in Transportation or Warehousing
- Prior experience with managing high performing teams
- Possess confidence and able to manage stakeholders at various levels
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Track record as a strong executor within a team setting and driven to deliver on targets set
- A natural collaborator and have a demonstrated capacity to work in a matrix environment