The Laboratory Technician is responsible for routine testing, samples breakdown, samples preparation, analysis of testing data.
- Perform routine condoms testing
- Performs samples inspection, samples breakdown and/or sample preparation
- Perform prescribed procedures on product submissions and related materials.
- Assist with special projects to determine level of acceptability as assigned.
- Assist Laboratory Manager in training of new staff.
- Assist in the maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment
- Establish and maintain laboratory data records
- Correlate data, write and issue internal laboratory test reports as instructed.
- Maintain inventory of test samples and product retains.
- Maintain adequate laboratory supplies.
- Maintain laboratory records in compliance with established SOPs.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
MINIMUM RECRUITMENT STANDARDS:
- Thai National.
- Bachelor’s Degree in science, rubber technology, or chemistry or related field with 3-5 year working experience in Laboratory.
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining and calibrating laboratory equipment.
- Knowledge of analytical testing procedures, equipment and product standards.
- Work-experience in testing laboratory is preferable
- Ability to report to supervisor on variances and status on regular basis-
- Ability to sue computer programs such as MS work, Excel, Outlook and Power Point, etc.
- Ability to speak and write English and Thai
- Ability to use judgement to execute duties and responsibilities
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Please click here to continue searching FHI 360's Career Portal.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. FHI 360 is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.