Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Under Armour is seeking a Customer Service Representative to work within the Amsterdam based team. You will connect with UA external and internal customers across several channels of communication: telephone, chat, and email. In this role you will be responsible for wholesale customers within the BeNeLux market.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Represent the company and our customer service philosophy with the utmost integrity while delivering best in class customer service.
- Perform order management functions: Track and maintain orders and be accountable for all KPI’s with regards to your own order book.
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of products to accounts.
- Drive the relevant principles of Account Management relating to specific areas of product flow / logistics
- Develop and demonstrate strong account relationship by working effectively with your sales counterparts to develop great customer knowledge. Be the first point of contact for all relevant customer service queries internally and externally.
- Serve as the key link between the customer, credit control and logistics and all cross functional areas.
- Communicate proactively, professionally, efficiently and tactfully through verbal and written communication with customers, sales, logistics and all cross functional areas.
- Assist with a variety of enquiries related to customer orders, product information, and company policies.
- Run daily / weekly / monthly reports according to service level agreements.
- Analysis of reports to support the business
- Process improvement
Qualifications and competencies:
- Customer Service: Enthusiastic, positive, professional and pro-active service minded attitude. Manages difficult or challenging customer situations. Responds quickly to customer needs.
- Results Oriented: Motivated and driven to achieve team and personal goals
- Problem Solving: Solution oriented. Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Interpersonal Skills: Focus on solving conflict not blaming. Remains open to others’ ideas and flexible to change.
- Communication Skills: Excellent oral and written communication skills; Good listener.
- Good organizational abilities / Prioritization: Follows policies and procedures; knows how to effectively prioritize; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time.
- Multi-tasking in fast paced environment: Ability to stay calm under pressure and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work as part of a team: Balances team and individual responsibilities; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Supports team goals and workload.
- Analytical / system skills: Ability to work with various systems / interpretation of data on reports
Education and/or Experience
- Experience: Vocational Degree (MBO) / or 2 years + customer service background, in a related industry (sports/lifestyle or fashion)
- Passion for sports preferred
- Computer skills: Microsoft office and SAP preferred
- Language skills: Native Dutch, fluent English, other languages a plus
Under Armour is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity in the workplace. We encourage qualified diverse candidates to apply. Under Armour does not discriminate against any candidate on the basis of race, gender, disability, religion, national origin, age, or any other protected category.