Summer Trainee - Electrical Engineer
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
- Systems Installation & Termination activities.
- Electrical or Instrument background
- Pre-power checks & requisites, power on, Software upgrade & functional testing.
- Coordinate with project teams to deliver the cabinets for Integration.
- Support in completing quality and procedural checklists.
- Support Pre-FAT and FAT activities (System receipt, Custom/Standard installation, system integration, inspection).
- Follow standard work & procedure during projects execution phases.
- Support in managing excess Inventory of completed projects.
- Support floor space management & effective utilization of space for Integration & factory operations.
- Co-ordinate with Logistics for system receipt, Integration and dispatching activities.
- Adhere to ISO 9001:2000 standards and quality management process.
- Ensure Safety compliance at Customer Solution Center.
- Support Honeywell Operating System (HOS) Implementation & sustenance.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Electronics/Instrumentation.
- Good knowledge in electrical panels manufacturing.
- Good knowledge of computer applications.
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Good team player & should have willingness to learn & perform new things.
Created with SnapSystems InstallationPre-power checks & requisitesCoordinate with project teamsSupport floor space managementCo-ordinate with Logistics for system receipt
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD31450
- Category: Business Development
- Location: DTV - Plots 13 & 16, Dhahran Techno Valley Science Park, Dhahran, 08 SAU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.