Veritas' vision is to enable organizations to thrive in this new world of digital business.an
Did you know that the International Data Corporation (IDC) predicts that data will double every 2 years, reaching 44 zetabytes by 2020? That's more bytes than gallons of water in the ocean and an exponentially growing problem for businesses. Veritas helps organizations harness the power of their data & turn it into actionable insights.
We believe information is everything! Data is an organization's digital currency; a critical business asset that is growing in value. We are the only company that provides a data management platform to address the core challenge of accessing, managing, and analyzing all of their data, no matter where it is, in real time - allowing organizations to truly maximize the value of their data.
Veritas is currently looking for motivated individuals who not only do but are also leaders who influence change and make a difference. The team is always looking for passionate, dedicated individuals who are self-motivated in their work and careers.
What you will be doing:
- Managing team of Tier 1-2 support engineers of enterprise support operations for Information Management product portfolio.
- Execute effectively for customers including setting up clear deliverables, action customer feedback and escalation management
- Hiring of engineers, employee development, employee coaching, performance management
- Analyze team performance and suggest corrective and innovative approach to improve team performance
- Coordinate and work with global support team to ensure consistent support experience
- Lead , participate in local/global initiatives to improve customer service experience
- Requirement is to work in 24x7 environment with rotational shifts
- Championing change management and operational readiness within the support delivery teams
What skills, experience and education you need as a team member to succeed:
- BE/BCS/MCS/MCM from reputed institutes. Total 10+ years of experience of which 4+ years of people management experience
- Demonstrate strong broad working knowledge of technical product support organizations
- Must have managed product support 24X7 operations, voice support and dealing with customer across the globe.
- Strong decision making, change management, conflict management skills
- Cross functional team engagement experience like Development, QA teams
- Strong analytical skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills ,
- Proven track record of customer service skills and ability to motivate team to deliver results
- Must be self-starter and can work well under pressure
- Technology exposure/understanding of Windows, Exchange, Unix, Networking, Storage, Cloud is ideal
- Six Sigma, PMP, ITIL certification or equivalent experience is added advantage