Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure provides mission-critical and business-critical solutions to governments and service providers. A global leader, proven innovator, and trusted partner, our software and industry expertise help improve the lives of millions of people through safer communities, better public services, and more reliable infrastructure. Visit hexagonsafetyinfrastructure.com.
Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure is part of Hexagon, a leading global provider of information technologies that drive quality and productivity improvements across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications.
Hexagon’s solutions integrate sensors, software, domain knowledge and customer workflows into intelligent information ecosystems that deliver actionable information, automate business processes and improve productivity. They are used in a broad range of vital industries.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has more than 18,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.1bn USD. Learn more at hexagon.com.
The following open position in Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure belongs to an established team dedicated to the development of software solutions across various Hexagon divisions. Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure is situated in Madison, AL. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Design and development of a remotely configurable middleware platform that speeds up and simplifies data integration and interface-building
- Software development and architecture definition to build modular, complex, and high quality solutions
- Write quality code, support automated tests, and write software documentation
- Occasional project management
- University qualification (or equivalent) in computer-science or in a related discipline with 5-10 years of experience as software developer
- Tools: Visual Studio 2013/2015/2017, .Net Core
- Technologies: Dockers, Cloud, TCP/UDP, HTTP, WCF, REST, SOAP, WPF, XML, JSON, T-SQL, Apache Ignite
- Strong background in object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Full exposure to the software development lifecycle
- Pro-active approach to problem solving
- Team player in an international environment
- Project Management experience is a plus point
- Work experience in agile scrum software development setting is a plus point
- Experience in developing real-time solutions will be a plus point
Intergraph is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans
Intergraph Corporation has elected to do business as: "Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure," in certain public safety, utility, communications, transportation, and information technology markets; "Hexagon Geospatial," in certain geospatial markets; and, "Hexagon PPM," in certain engineering markets. Use of these alias and trade names does not reflect any change of legal corporate entity, applicable tax identification number, or similar formalities. Intergraph Corporation is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Intergraph Corporation participates in E-Verify.