Are you the accurate and communicative engineer who will support other engineers and designers from the mechanical Hardware Components perspective? Are you the connecting element between all ASML parts? If so, you might be our new Fastener expert.
An ASML machine contains more than 40.000 fasteners. The job mission is to investigate and decide on fastener selection which comply with the specific requirements of ASML.
- You will create and maintain the fastener VC’s in the related data bases. Fasteners will be your main responsibilities but you will also own other component groups.
- You are able to support projects in component selection. This requires technical and social skills and success highly depends on your attitude (service oriented).
- You are able to investigate all relevant information and compare them with the requirements of the requestor and ASML.
- You are able to present your opinion to all levels in the organization and are familiar with every applicable detail.
- You are able to perform under high time pressure with a high frequency of interrupts as well as creative in finding solutions.
- You are able to investigate all relevant processes, which are used within or have an impact on the development organization and discuss the impact with all levels within the ASML organization.
Bachelor degree in Mechanical engineering or Physics.
- Recognized expert in the field of fasteners.
- Experience in communication with different stakeholders across the organization.
- Experience in mechanical product engineering is a pre.
- You communicate very well in English and have good human relations skills.
- You are familiar with computer applications and you learn quickly about new ones.
- You are very accurate and you have an attention to details.
- You are able to set up procedures and Way of Working (WoW) for e.g. process control, process maintenance, process ownership, publication and training purposes.
- You are willing to educate yourself in all required fields and keep up to date
Willing to travel to ASML factories and suppliers.
Within ASML the sector Development Engineering (DE) Mechanical Hardware (MH) Opto Mechanics (OM) is responsible for the specification and the design of ASML products. The department Hardware Standardization is responsible for:
- Standardization of mechanical parts & labels
- Norms and standards
The Component Engineer reports hierarchically to the group leader HW Standardization and functionally to the team leader HW Standardization.
The recruiter is Stephan Sonnemans.