We are looking for a talented Sales Operations professional to help evolve and implement strategies and shape key processes within our Phoenix sales office.
In this role, you will help develop and execute strategies for maximizing revenue generated by both our pre and post-sale teams. As our first operations hire in an office of more than 75 reps and sales leaders you’ll be able to tackle projects and implement strategies critical to DoorDash’s success as we scale to three times our current geographic coverage in 2018.
We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated, highly analytical, data-driven, and has the interpersonal and relationship-building skills needed to work closely with both local and remote stakeholders. Someone who is willing to get to the lowest level of detail and act with ownership to drive results. Think this is you? Read on…
What You’ll Do
- Dive into the data to drive improvements in rep productivity by defining best practices and streamline operations so managers can focus on coaching.
- Support the rollout of new product lines as we integrate new offerings into our pre-sale deal flow and build teams to pilot initiatives.
- Optimize lead lists to help reps target the most valuable accounts on their lists and identify accounts most likely to close.
- Help to automate the inbound sales process helping to shift our team upstream to higher value accounts.
- Manage vendor relationships with our tools and software providers.
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness commissions payments.
- Self-starter – You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Naturally curious – You always look for ways to innovate and improve
- Entrepreneurial – You crave responsibility and want to shape the vision and direction of the company
- Gritty – You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- Relationship-builder – You can influence and motivate people at all levels across a variety of job functions
- Problem solver – You can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- 2+ years of experience in sales ops, projects management, or business operations; high-growth or early-stage startup experience is preferred
- Proven track record of leading initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a cross-functional team environment
- Strong analytical skills - experience with SQL is a plus
- Sales experience or exposure to sales is a plus
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM’s
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national restaurants in more than 600 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.
Read Full Description