What you’ll be doing...
About our team:
The Verizon Experience Team is a new internal group tasked with evolving the Verizon customer experience across all channels and touch points through the design and implementation of innovative products and services that customers love. The team is assembling the brightest designers, design strategists, researchers, and product managers to collaborate within teams shaping the most important touch points across the customer journey.
About this role:
An Experience Manager is a Product Manager who balances Business, Technology and Design priorities to deliver brand defining service experiences. One in three Americans use Verizon, so your work will have meaningful impact at massive scale. Work will span the delivery process, from identifying customer needs, to defining the experiences, to ensuring successful launch and ongoing enhancements. You will lead an integrated team that represents the customer, the business and the development teams. You’ll also play a key role in championing user-centered design within the organization and building relationships between key teams to orchestrate best in class experiences. The ideal candidate will be a team player, with excellent communication skills and the ability to work across multiple stakeholder groups in a matrix organization.
What you’ll be doing:
● Define and socialize experience value propositions based upon customer insights and behavioral data for app utilization of initiatives such as in store pick up and same day delivery. Align with cross-functional leadership to leverage key initiatives in other areas of the business that could enhance the overall value proposition.
● Develop strategies and business models to strengthen in-store pick up and same day delivery and effective usage of app in discovery and purchase of Verizon products and services. Manage execution of initiatives and communications which support Verizon’s core products and services offers such as notifications for in-store pick up and appointments.
● Work with business on prioritization and management of all aspects of the experience (product) roadmap through collaboration/input from other team members. Core to the role is clearly articulating the level of effort to enable and lead prioritization.
● Provide direction, guidance, and translate business requirements and customer insights for designers, IT, Digital Operations, national/retail operations and other key stakeholders. This direction can include performing analysis, defining requirements/user stories, working with teams to develop solutions to meet these requirements, and to test and deliver experiences with the customer in mind.
● Serve as a trusted advisor across teams and the business on how an experience does/could manifest throughout the product.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
● 5+ years of consumer-facing digital product management experience in a leadership capacity.
● 8+ years marketing experience, retail and/or other sales experience.
● BS/BA required.
● Ability to work out of the Basking Ridge, New Jersey or 140 West St., New York office with some work days in Piscataway, NJ and legal authorization to work in the US.
Even better if you have:
● Experience defining and driving the vision of experience programs and/or partnership based programs a plus.
● Consumer facing mobile app experience a plus.
● A track record of gaining the trust and respect of others so as to build and lead worldclass teams in transformational and high growth environments.
● BS/BA required; Advanced degree in engineering, design, or business a plus.
● History of building next gen experiences at scale with cutting edge organizations. Strong analytical skills, with ability to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend action plans to resolve issues.
● Comfort managing concurrent projects in a fast-based, results-driven environment with equal enthusiasm for high-level strategic planning and tactical daily execution.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.