Job Purpose and Key Responsibilities:
• Lead and manage the delivery of a consistent process for high quality pack design and change for the relevant category across Asia / ANZ in line with the GSK Consumer Healthcare’s Winning Formula and in support of the region’s growth agenda.
• Lead and interface between all relevant parties in pack design and change, both internal (marketing, regulatory, logistics, technical, NPI, quality, finance, trade routes & pricing) and external (pack change analyst in regional service centre, artwork shared service).
• Be the single point of contact supporting development of project plans from supply hub including critical milestone definition, interdependencies and supply chain resources required regarding supply inputs to the NPI process for the category across the region.
• Manage the portfolio of change activities impacting the supply chain across the category & region and ensuring the appropriate inputs are completed on time and in full to support all brand led initiatives.
• Lead and ensure delivery of all pack design and change for the Consumer Healthcare portfolio across the Asia / ANZ region for the relevant category whilst developing an expert capability.
• Maintain and report on the progress associated with all change in the category including: New product launch, new pack introduction, artwork change, regulatory updates & supply driven or technical change.
• Define and embed a standard way of working to support all NPI & change related activities across the supply chain including the determination of trade routes and agreement of transfer pricing.
• Lead the definition and planning process following Situation Target Proposal (STP) approval of an NPI or change project triggered by site or market.
• Drive clarity in responsibilities of the team defined and agreed to deliver all NPI related activities including business development opportunities as required.
• Continuously deliver optimal ways of working to get artwork right first time at minimum cost & time.
• Supporting and coordinating with Consumer Healthcare Site & Market Launch & Change Controller (S&MLCC)
• Ensure alignment to workflows: Managing Pack Changes & Create New Packs (NPD)
• Responsible for controlling the PASS System implementation of new/changed packs from a site and market perspective.
• Contribute to project team meetings and ensure updates are provided as appropriate.
• Maintain and confirm SKU(s) and impacted component(s) for both market & site.
• Indicate when regulatory submissions are required.
• Identify ALL required Site & Market contributors (“Reviewers” & “Approvers”) to impact assessment & approval of change in a consistent way across the category and region.
• Ensure change complies with local legislation and corporate standards.
• Ensure all stakeholders in the process are informed properly and in time.
• Coordinate the smooth communication flow within internal Consumer Healthcare functions – marketing, regulatory, logistics, technical, NPI, quality & finance.
• Link in with Move Product and Regional Customer Service and Logistics ensuring all NPI is able to be ship in a compliant way i.e. temp control.
• Ensure alignment with Move Product/Regional Customer Service to ensure everything is set up to ensure the first shipment goes seamlessly and in the most cost effective manner for the supply chain – corner boards on pallets, double stacking etc.
• Develop visual office measurements and maintain trends to show delivery and continuous improvement.
• Managing multiple stakeholders often with different constraints
• Understanding of multiple systems and interfaces across the Consumer Healthcare organisation
• Ability to manage multiple and often conflicting projects
• Managing speed to market with regulatory constraints
• Understanding of the differing needs of sites and markets
You are a passionate Category NPI & Change Lead with the following attributes:
• Understanding of the critical role of the artwork, NPI & Change in supply process
• Highly capable with PASS and Agile environment
• Understanding of NPD process and in product portfolio management
• Good communication skills & cross functional collaboration skills
• Experience with project management is essential
• Able to work independently, yet with supportive “can do” attitude
• Strong ability to build alignment and productive relationships
• Accurate, yet flexible approach
• Ability and stamina to meet demands of multi-country, multi-cultural and cross-functional environment
What We Can Offer You
GSK’s dedication to the wellbeing of our employees is reflected in the benefits we offer; including healthcare for yourself and dependents, performance related bonus, long term incentives and a host of other flexible offerings you can tailor to your own preferences. We also offer a range of employee health and wellbeing programs including our truly unique Partnership for Prevention program, a global commitment by GSK to provide all employees with up to 40 preventative healthcare services bringing to life our mission to: do more, feel better and live longer.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you would like to join us in innovating and inspiring changes in the industry, we urge you to apply.
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. We have three global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies.
We are proud of the difference we make. GSK has ranked 1st in the Access to Medicines Index all five times since its launch in 2008 and FORTUNE Magazine ranked us #1 on its ‘Change the World list’ which recognises companies that have made significant progress in sustainable, scalable approaches to addressing societal problems as part of their company strategy.
GSK has been present in Asia for over 50 years and our commitment to the region is strengthened by the establishment of our purpose-built headquarters for Asia. Situated in Singapore, GSK Asia House is a further step in our long-standing strategy to grow and diversify our company - emphasizing the globally balanced business we have built over the years. To better support Asia, we focus on developing talent to improve our ability to make the right decisions for healthcare professionals, patients and consumers across the region.
There are many other roles available within GSK, including in finance, human resources, legal, IT, procurement, communications and core business services.
They provide the partnership, strategic counsel and support services the business units need to operate efficiently and effectively. This enables them to focus on developing, manufacturing and delivering medicines, vaccines and products to the patients and consumers who need them.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.