Palo Alto Networks is the fastest-growing security company in history and a six-time Gartner Magic Quadrant leader for our innovation and ability to execute. Named best place to work by the Silicon Valley Business Journal, we offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job may be for you!
We are looking for a Principal Backend Developer for our Tel Aviv R&D center to join our server group.
You will be working on our next generation, highly scalable and high performance server-side solution that securely manages hundreds of thousands of endpoint protection clients.
More information about the product we develop can be found on: www.paloaltonetworks.com/products/endpoint-security.html
As a backend developer in our server-side solution you will:
- Code our highly secured Node.js enterprise solution, deployed on premise or in the cloud
- Work with enterprise data storage solutions to store and analyze massive amount of data
- Write design documents, SW development guidelines and best practices
- Perform unit, integration and e2e testing
- Develop and collaborate iteratively using Agile methodologies
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- 8+ years’ experience as a lead developer of large scale solutions
- Experience with both relational and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of object-oriented or traditional server-side platforms (like .NET or Java)
- Experience building and designing highly scalable services, RESTful API’s
- Proficiency in debugging, performance profiling and making things faster
- Customer-focused, react well to changes, work with teams and able to multi-task on multiple projects
- Experience with Node.js real time communication architecture
- Knowledge of ECMAScript 2015+ (ES6)
- Experience with container solutions
Learn more about Palo Alto Networks here and check out our fast facts