This will be an inside sales/account manager/customer service position. The BDAM will work out of the Kent, WA office from 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday, and report directly to the SMB DSM for Seattle Central.
This individual will maintain and incrementally grow our partnership with our strategic partner, Guidant Financial. This partnership will be their only responsibility. The BDAM will be a point-person for Guidant in maintaining the health of the relationship, along with giving them a perception of control and a sense of accountability, locally, on all fronts. They will meet in person with the Guidant team on a quarterly basis, at their Bellevue, WA office, to assess the state of the relationship and review leads/sales vs. goals, and strategize to drive more business.
This individual will partner with other members of the Paychex/Guidant Financial sales team and communicate daily to provide updates, align goals and discuss what’s working as they pursue the Guidant generated leads.
- Role will have a quota pace of 4 sales per week and will be expected to do 16 weekly EUP's, at a 25% closing ratio per week. During the 40-hour work week, 16 hours (40%) will be spent presenting our products virtually. The remaining hours each week will be allocated for follow-up calls, new load submissions, and Salesforce maintenance. They will maintain an active pipeline of 300-500 prospects.
- Attend the weekly sales trainings on Monday at 8AM for team connection and sales skill development.
- Weekly one hour 1:1 with the DSM to review activity and results matrixes
- Driving current client campaigns to deepen partnership revenue and increase RPU's
- Oversee all partnership referrals, ensuring they are ran appropriately to Guidant expectations
- Driving no sales campaigns to revisit past leads over last 24 months
- Liaison between client, operations, sales, and Guidant. Ensuring service levels are at top levels
- Reporting data/tracking for Guidant monthly calls
- Salesforce.com management to ensure Salesforce adoption is followed and all leads are worked appropriately
- Guidant partnership strategies with Strategic Accounts Team & Guidant Executive Team
- Helping to drive referrals back to Guidant when available
The BDAM be subject to the FY18 Business Development Account Manager Compensation and Incentive Plan.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing preferred
- Experience in negotiating terms and conditions for contracts. Management or leadership experience preferred
- 3 years of experience in Experience in software sales of payroll, workforce management, talent acquisition, expense management or employee benefits products