Application Developer: Enterprise Content Management
Application Developer will be responsible for analysing, designing and implementing high quality software solutions to meet Business Objectives. The candidate will work as part of a team and individually with little supervision, paying great attention to detail and demonstrating time-management skills. Responsibilities include:
- Participate in pre-sales (bid & proposal) activities, performing presentations to clients, and contributing to client proposal write-ups.
- Perform requirements discovery analysis for ECM projects and produce gap analysis.
- Participate in system sizing and architecture decisions.
- Implement Enterprise Content Managements Solutions.
- Support client test activities.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0034) IBM Italia SPA - Cyprus Branch
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
'- The Enterprise Content Management Application Developer should have a strong IT background and software development skills
- University Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Basic knowledge of system administration
- Basic knowledge of systems architecture
- Very good knowledge of Greek (preferably native speaker) and English languages, both oral and writing
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
New Collar Role