Auto req ID
Are you an experienced Manager of UX? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment? Are you excited about technology and innovation? This role might be the perfect fit for you!
NRT LLC is seeking a Manager of User Experience (UX). The ideal candidate will work out of the Madison, NJ headquarters; however, we will consider candidates with the ability to work out of our Edina, MN offices.
As the UX Manager, you will perform leadership activities in the following areas: Product Management, Client Relationship Management, User Experience, People Management and Process Improvement. You will understand business needs, interpret business needs into viable plans to support the need, communicate to all stakeholders, and lead staff to deliver solutions that satisfy users and business partners. The environment includes many frequent changes in tasks and direction, requiring this individual to be able to focus concurrently on multiple, high-priority, and high-visibility deliverables and issues simultaneously.
· Collaborate with business partners, support personnel, and the technical team to represent NRT Web Services and understand the environment that drives application changes and support activities.
· Communicate constantly with business partners throughout NRT, Realogy, and external business partners to understand all application needs and direct resources appropriately, ensuring issues are addressed promptly. Seek out opportunities to work collaboratively across the organization to leverage the one Realogy team.
· Lead teams responsible for overall user experience excellence, as well as teams responsible for application enhancements, and new products.
· Lead special internal ad hoc projects
· Lead Process Improvement efforts focused on enhancing Operational Excellence
Your background includes…
· 6+ years of UX experience
· 3+ years of experience delivering customer-facing websites and working with external customers (outside of immediate organization)
· 3+ years of experience delivering internal-facing websites and working with internal customers
· 3+ years of experience leading a team
· Bachelor’s degree in Design, Computer Science, with an IT focus, or a related discipline, or demonstrated equivalent work experience
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Proven track record of setting and meeting expectations, providing leadership, collaborating across disciplines, and overcoming roadblocks
· Detail-oriented nature that provides the ability to track, organize and prioritize multiple concurrent projects while maintaining a service-centered focus
· In-depth experience with Agile software development methodologies and flexibility to adapt
· Ability to multitask, as well as change focus quickly and repeatedly
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Experience with Microsoft technologies
· Experience developing software, performing business analysis, performing quality assurance, and performing customer service
NRT LLC is the nation’s largest owner and operator of residential real estate brokerages operating in more than 50 of the 100 largest metropolitan areas in the United States, with approximately 770 offices and 50,100 independent sales associates in. NRT is a subsidiary of Realogy (NYSE: RLGY). NRT is ranked the No. 1 residential real estate brokerage firm in the U.S. for 21 years in a row, according to the REAL Trends 500 report. The ranking is based on 2017 closed sales volume and closed transaction sides for the nation's top 500 brokerages. NRT led the ranking with $178 billion in sales volume and 346,942 transaction sides on a pro forma* basis.
Visit www.nrtllc.com for more information
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability