About Studio 71
Studio71 is the global media company for top creators across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat and Twitter.
Studio71 is one of the largest social video producers (12,000 videos a month) and distributors reaching 1 in 3 Americans a month. They are able to do this because of the extensive knowledge of the landscape, working directly with the most premium digital content, across any and all social platforms with the biggest names in the social space: Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, AsapSCIENCE, TheFineBros, Lilly Singh, Rhett & Link, World Star Hip Hop, Grace Helbig, Mayim Bialik and more.
The company is a leader in results–driven branded content offering full–service strategy, creative, research, media and cross–platform activations for its clients. As a best–in–class production company, Studio71 develops, produces and distributes original programming across social media, television and film. It is part of Red Arrow Studios and is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto and London.
About the program:
Studio71’s internship program is designed to complement academic programs with practical experience in media and entertainment. Through the program, students will gain real-world experience developing and launching an online brand, pair with a mentor to follow an individualized learning plan, and attend weekly seminars taught by industry executives. This is an opportunity to build a network and get a jumpstart on your career.
Why Intern at Studio71?
We are the leaders in digital entertainment, we are shaping the future of short form entertainment, this means that Studio71 offers great advancement opportunities, while also providing work life balance. When you join Studio71, you are joining a company that will challenge you and invest in your professional development.
What’s in it for you?
- Gain knowledge of entertainment and digital business
- Great office environment and strong organizational culture
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Game room complete with foosball, guitar hero and PacMan
- Frequent company team outings
- Company sponsored parking
- Dog Friendly
- Happy Hours
This internship will allow the intern to directly assist in the post-production process, from syncing media to designing a final audio mix, for one of YouTube’s top creators in comedy. The intern will work alongside the editor and the creator to ensure that the bi-weekly upload schedule is met. This position is ideal for anyone interested in gaining knowledge in all aspects of post-production as well as anyone seeking to learn the workflow of the digital space.
What You’ll Get To Do:
- Sync and manage media
- Created string-outs and rough cuts of bi-weekly videos
- Assist in the creation of graphic assets/thumbnails
- Generate cut-downs of final videos for social promotion
- On-set DITAid in color grades and the creation of motion graphics
- Internet and tech savvy
- In Depth knowledge of the Creative Cloud (specifically: Premiere, Photoshop, and After Effects)
- Creative problem solving skillsInterested in comedy and the digital spaceHave a positive attitude and a big smile
Before applying be sure to meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled at an accredited university for the duration of the internship
- Must qualify for academic credit through the program, since it is an unpaid internship
- Be able to dedicate at least 15 hours to the internship and must maintain a regular schedule
- You must be located in Los Angeles for the duration of the program. We do not provide relocation assistance
Check us on our Socials!