About Studio 71
Studio71 is the global media company for top creators across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat and Twitter. Studio71 is one of the largest social video producers (12,000 videos a month) and distributors reaching 1 in 3 Americans a month. They are able to do this because of the extensive knowledge of the landscape, working directly with the most premium digital content, across any and all social platforms with the biggest names in the social space: Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, AsapSCIENCE, TheFineBros, Lilly Singh, Rhett & Link, World Star Hip Hop, Grace Helbig, Mayim Bialik and more.
The company is a leader in results–driven branded content offering full–service strategy, creative, research, media and cross–platform activations for its clients. As a best–in–class production company, Studio71 develops, produces and distributes original programming across social media, television and film. It is part of Red Arrow Studios and is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto and London.
About the program:
Studio71’s internship program is designed to complement academic programs with practical experience in media and entertainment. Through the program, students will gain real-world experience developing and launching an online brand, pair with a mentor to follow to an individualized learning plan, and attend weekly seminars taught by industry executives. This is an opportunity to build a network and get a jumpstart on your career.
Why Intern at Studio71?
We are the leaders in digital entertainment, we are shaping the future of short form entertainment, this means that Studio71 offers great advancement opportunities, while also providing work life balance. When you join Studio71, you are joining a company that will challenge you and invest in your professional development.
What’s in it for you?
- Gain knowledge of entertainment and digital business
- Great office environment and strong organizational culture
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Game room complete with foosball, guitar hero and PacMan
- Frequent company team outings
- Company sponsored parking
- Dog Friendly
- Happy Hours
The Strategy and Business Development department at Studio71 is looking for an intern who wants to win the next season of Shark Tank. We are a small but highly nimble team that works closely with some of the biggest celebrities in digital entertainment globally to create new and exciting businesses, products and merchandise. The department is constantly exploring, innovating and establishing new brands, besides running a successful e-commerce platform. On an average day, we will brainstorm dozens of new business ideas, conduct extensive market research, deep dive into data analytics, conceptualize a new app or find creative solutions to operational bottlenecks.
- Knowledgeable on MS Office
- Understand UX/UI principles
- Strategical bent of mind
- Strong work ethic and ability to learn quickly
- Are equal parts creative, entrepreneurial, analytical and innovative
- Have a data-driven approach to solving problems
- Want to create 360 degree marketing campaigns and define brand propositions
- Are as well-versed with Kanye’s Pablo merchandise as you are with pop culture. --We might ask you to come up with something that is rad AF.
-Know the deep dark secrets of surviving on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
- Want to help build a booming e-commerce platform
- Are detail oriented and self motivated
- Are consumer-obsessed
- Want to learn brand building and performance marketingWant to learn about monetization, mobile trends, activations
Before applying be sure to meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled at an accredited university for the duration of the internship.
- Must qualify for academic credit through the program, since it is an unpaid internship.
- Be able to dedicate at least 15 hours to the internship and must maintain a regular schedule.
- You must be located in Los Angeles for the duration of the program. We do not provide relocation assistance
Check us on our Socials!