About Studio 71
Studio71 is the global media company for top creators across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat and Twitter. Studio is one of the largest social video producers (12,000 videos a month) and distributors reaching 1 in 3 Americans a month. They are able to do this because of the extensive knowledge of the landscape, working directly with the most premium digital content, across any and all social platforms with the biggest names in the social space: Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, AsapSCIENCE, TheFineBros, Lilly Singh, Rhett & Link, World Star Hip Hop, Grace Helbig, Mayim Bialik and more.
The company is a leader in results–driven branded content offering full–service strategy, creative, research, media and cross–platform activations for its clients. As a best–in–class production company, Studio71 develops, produces and distributes original programming across social media, television and film. It is part of Red Arrow Studios and is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto and London.
About the program:Studio71’s internship program is designed to complement academic programs with practical experience in media and entertainment. Through the program, students will gain real-world experience developing and launching an online brand, pair with a mentor to follow an individualized learning plan, and attend weekly seminars taught by industry executives. This is an opportunity to build a network and get a jumpstart on your career.
Why Intern at Studio71?
We are the leaders in digital entertainment, we are shaping the future of short form entertainment, this means that Studio71 offers great advancement opportunities, while also providing work life balance. When you join Studio71, you are joining a company that will challenge you and invest in your professional development.
What’s in it for you?
Gain knowledge of entertainment and digital business
Great office environment and strong organizational culture
Fully stocked kitchen
Game room equipped with foosball, Guitar hero, and Pac man
Company sponsored parking
Social Media Position Summary:
The Social Media Department is seeking an intern to join our creative team. We are looking for a fun and sharp minded individual who is interested in learning more about Social Media and how effective stories are told online. You will be expected to know and research the space, be involved in the day-to-day pop culture happenings, as well as be tuned into general social updates and trends.
What You’ll Get To Do:
- Participate in projects, including the creation of photo and video media, developing content calendars, implementing social campaigns, engaging with our talent’s social handles, and monitoring analytics across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Research on key industry trends and competitive insights
- Assist in general marketing duties for the company such as company videos, website, among other initiatives
- Passion and familiarity for the digital entertainment industryInterest for social media (the more involved you are with your posting on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter, the better!)
- Can-do attitude in a fast-paced environment
- Previous knowledge with design and editing software such as Illustrator and/or Premier
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
Before applying be sure to meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled at an accredited university for the duration of the internship.
- Must qualify for academic credit through the program, since it is an unpaid internship.
- Be able to dedicate at least 15 hours to the internship and must maintain a regular schedule.
- You must be located in Los Angeles for the duration of the program. We do not provide relocation assistance.
- You must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher to be considered.
Check us on our Socials!