Private Banking and Wealth Management
Wealth Management / Wealth & Financial Planning
- The opportunity to further develop the Credit Suisse risk management solutions on investment product level – used bank wide in the context of investment suitability with focus on Asia
- To grow into a job profile that is supported by regulatory needs
- To be part of an international team with investment management and advisory expertise
- Responsibility for the daily operations of the Product Risk Classification (PRC) regarding calculation and publishing of PRCs, data quality management, ongoing automation of processes, resolution of IT related topics with help of technical team.
- Provide expert advice on data related risk modelling for market, credit and liquidity risk for single investment instruments.
- Manage projects in close collaboration with the team and internal stakeholders (Asia and globally).
- Partner with investment product specialists, risk and data experts in order to assure quality of the PRC ratings and the underlying data.
- Run analytics, special reports and presentations for different stakeholders (e.g. Product Committee in Asia Pacific).
- Communicate and present effectively with the senior management on PRC related
- University degree in finance, statistics or engineering (data modelling)
- Post-graduate degree like CFA or FRM an advantage
- Investment product knowledge across asset classes and product groups (e.g. Funds, Structured Products, Equity, Fixed Income etc.) for global wealth management products and underlying data processes.
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in investment risk related data management and operations. Practical experience in data/risk modelling (SQL, Excel, Access), fact-finding and analysis, excellent problem solving skills and high affinity to IT tools
- Self-starter, motivated, willing to take charge, high on conviction, and dedicated
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English