Health care is changing - what consumers expect, how we are changing access to care and engaging members in ways we never have before. Join our team and be part of this exciting transformation. In this role, you will have exposure to strategic product development and sales and account management teams to drive development and adoption of new solutions.
As Marketing Manager - health and clinical services, you will support our health and clinical services team to support a spectrum of marketing strategies and initiatives. These can range from direct-to-consumer campaigns and pilots to thought leadership pieces on the latest medical issues to sales presentations and assets and everything in between. The Marketing Manager will also develop compelling value propositions, stakeholder-specific marketing plans, thought-provoking content, and effective engagement strategies. If you are looking for a role where you can tap all aspects of marketing, this role is for you!
- Strategic partnership. Bring the voice of the brand and the customer to the product/service design table. Know the success metrics of your business and propose strategies for growth based customer insights and engagement data.
- Build strategically sound, results-driven marketing plans that are customized for customer populations.
- Product value propositions. Develop a common understanding of the products core value proposition, and articulate a differentiated value proposition for each audience (e.g., members, plan sponsors, brokers, colleagues, providers, etc.)
- Content marketing. Develop the market-facing pitch experience in collaboration with the product and sales teams. Deliver best-in-class creative produced by the Internal Agency. Choreograph diverse content throughout the sales cycle to nurture prospects and enable growth.
- Coordinate with the Digital Technology team to implement content distribution. Engagement strategy. Ensure our multichannel member engagement strategies reflect the brand promise and product value proposition.
- Validate that behavior change hypotheses, messaging, and engagement tactics all connect back to the business objective and consumer need.
- Marketing team champion. Connect peers within the Marketing organization to apply our greatest strengths to a product. Partners include Brand, the Internal Agency, Local Marketing, Consumer Engagement, Analytics, Intelligence, Digital Technology
- 7+ years related work experience.
- 3-7+ years of experience as SME
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Functional - Marketing/Strategy development/4-6 Years
Functional - Marketing/Communications/4-6 Years
Functional - Marketing/Direct marketing/4-6 Years
Functional - Marketing/Promotional and collateral materials/4-6 Years
Functional - Marketing/Sales support/1-3 Years
Technical - Desktop Tools/Adobe Acrobat Suite v5/1-3 Years/End User
Technical - Desktop Tools/Microsoft PowerPoint/4-6 Years/Power User
General Business/Communicating for Impact/ADVANCED
Leadership/Collaborating for Results/ADVANCED
General Business/Demonstrating Business and Industry Acumen/ADVANCED
General Business/Managing Sales Relationships/ADVANCED
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Nothing is more personal than a member's health journey. At Aetna, we deliver on our brand promise: You dont join us, we join you, providing a spectrum of solutions no matter where members are in their journey. In this role you will have exposure to strategic projects and pilots and sales and account management teams to drive development and adoption of new solutions.
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.