Job Description: As a member of a centralized client service group, the Private Client Service Associate will provide on boarding and client service support to Neuberger Berman Private Clients. The Associate will partner with various Wealth Management and Portfolio Management teams, Compliance and Operations groups as a point of service contact to ensure a highly efficient and rewarding client experience.
- As a member of a centralized administrative team, the associate will communicate directly with new and existing clients and coordinate with High Net Worth (HNW) teams to provide administrative and support services.
- Establish new accounts for HNW natural person and entity clients. Duties include: document preparation, KYC data gathering and review, performing quality control check before submission for approval, documentation and information follow up and billing setup.
- Perform account maintenance including: KYC updates (name changes, personal data updates, address changes, investment objective updates, etc.), control and interested party updates, and account updates such as margin, check writing, options, etc.
- Address internal/external client service inquiries/requests. Resolve issues in a timely manner and escalate complex issues as necessary
- Identify and flag suspicious activity to mitigate risk and prevent fraudulent account behavior and potential fraud exposure
- Review and process requests for fund disbursements, gifting securities, ACATs and DTC transfers.
- Provide support for eClient (online reporting portal), including assisting client with initial setup and subsequent general inquiries.
- Review and comply with firm guidelines, established policies and compliance procedures
- Undergraduate degree with relevant financial services industry experience
- Series 7 and 66 licenses or the ability to complete within 90 days
- Proficient PC skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Professional presence with strong client service skills
- Well organized with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize workload based on evolving needs and circumstances and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Neuberger Berman is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Firm and its affiliates do not discriminate in employment because of race, creed, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship status or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.