EHS department supports and ensures safe & healthy working conditions and operations at Linkou Factory. As a replacement we are looking for an EHS Specialist to drive and execute the tasks.
1. Execute strategies to assure effective EHS systems, programs and processes for Linkou factory to improve employee safety, reduce workplace risks and create better, safer, healthier working conditions.
2. Ensure compliance with Health and Safety (EHS) regulations, all corporate policies and procedures, and EHS management system.
1. Occupational health and safety risk assessment and prevention
2. Health and safety promotion plan planning and execution
3. Health and safety audit on operational activities
4. Health and safety communication and training
5. OHSAS 18001 /ISO 45001 H&S Management System maintenance
6. Incident investigation and root cause analysis
7. Occupational injury & illness statistics updating and reporting
BSc/Msc degree in Safety & Health or comparable
1. 5 years of occupational health and safety related work experiences.
2. With solid experiences of manufacturing/operational first line safety promotion.
3. Demonstrable experience with maturing safety culture in complex /high tech/multi country organizations
1. Taiwan governmental Level A Labor Safety or Health Specialist certified.
2. Good handle on local language skill (verbal and written).
3. Good handle on English skill (verbal and written) – to communicate to the foreigner.
4. Good team player who is committed to the success of ASML;
5. Open for cultural differences;
6. Motivated, pro-active, self-driven and flexible
Based in Linkou Factory (office and cleanroom)