Squarepoint is a global investment management firm that utilizes a diversified portfolio of systematic and quantitative strategies across financial markets that seeks to achieve high quality, uncorrelated returns for our clients. We have deep expertise in trading, technology and operations and attribute our success to rigorous scientific research. As a technology and data-driven firm, we design and build our own cutting-edge systems, from high performance trading platforms to large scale data analysis and compute farms. With main investment offices in New York, London and Singapore, we emphasize true, global collaboration by aligning our investment, technology and operations teams functionally around the world.
Group Trading Services
Position Software Engineer
Successful candidates will develop and maintain front to back trading infrastructure for our global frameworks for algorithmic trading. The candidate must be comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with a need for high quality reliable deliverables and strong communication with global colleagues.
- Design, develop and test real-time mission critical software for algorithmic trading.
- Collaborate closely with quant researchers and peers in technology to ensure global consistency and maximize re-use of software components.
- Work with technology operations to provide 2nd/3rd level application support as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related subject.
- 3+ years C/C++ development experience on Linux (C++11, C++14)
- 3+ years understanding of code optimization and high performing applications
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Capable of developing industrial strength software components with colleagues across the globe.
- Understanding of distributed system design.
Read Full Description
- Python and/or scripting experience considered a plus.
- Cmake or other software build systems.
- Framework development experience.
- Understanding of order management, exchange connectivity or market data handling for Equities, FX or fixed income products.
- Interest in automated trading systems. Knowledge of trading, settlement and/or market interfaces considered a plus.
- Experience in large-scale systems is desirable
- Understanding of Equity, FX, fixed income or other asset classes is desirable