The HR Specialist provides high quality HR services (administration, time processing and legal HR topics) to HR Business Partners, Line Management and Associates. Handles, coordinates and optimizes all transactional HR processes according to LEAN management principles.
The HR Specialist is responsible for managing the administration process within HR and between the service functions under consideration of local and global guidelines and rules. Proactively builds good working relationship with stakeholders and seeks to understand their business challenges. Demonstrates a service delivery attitude when dealing with stakeholders (internal and external). The main responsibilities are:
• Administration: Ensures administrative handling of all employee related tasks, e.g. payments, works councel hearings, salary increases, regradings etc. Supports HR Business Partners and Line Management in Salary Review Processes. Explains company HR policies and benefits to stakeholder.
• Employment Regulations, labor law: Advises Line Management on key elements of local labor law and Internal Regulations (e.g. works council rights and Tarif contract).
• nterface between respective service functions: Establishes and maintains good working relationship with internal service functions, HR Operations, pension fund, company’s doctor, social service.
• Project Management: Drives and supports HR projects (e.g. Surveys, improvement projects (HR Vision), Recruiting Campaigns)
• Subject Matter Expert: Is responsible for special HR themes.
• Timeprocessing: Is responsible for the smooth handling of the local time recording system. Acts as a consultant and interface between business, HR Business Partners and employees as well as HR Operations in all aspects of time processing. Maintain data in the local time management systems and adjusts the systems in compliance with global, local policies and local law. Monitor and maintain data, possibly also in consultation with employees, supervisors, HR Business Partners and HR Operations.
• Recruitment/Selection: supports HR Business partner in organizational tasks regarding rekruting. Deputy in job interviews if necessary.
HR Specialist (m/f/d)
• Commercial background, High School Degree, further education in HR (Personalreferent or equivalent), Graduates
• 3 or more years HR experience in a Specialist role (i.e. Training & Development, Recruiting etc); as a HR Assistant or managerial experience in a line function;
• Fluent in German & English: oral & writing; others desirable
• Good knowledge of MS Office, SAP and other Standard applications
• Affinity to numbers, accuracy, efficiency and solution-oriented working methods
• Team player
Would you like to contribute your talents for a Global Leader? Novartis as an international company provides the platform for a successful career.
In addition to a performance-based payment we support your personal development and your professional qualification. Good company pension scheme, flexible working hours and extensive social services are just a few of our attractive terms of employment.
A pronounced good and motivated team of colleagues is waiting for you!
Furthermore the Novartis Pharma Produktions GmbH is also committed to the integration of people with disabilities.
We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application which you can send us via our Novartis Job Market by
Novartis Technical Operations
Nov Pharma Prod. GmbH