What you’ll be doing …
As Customer Renewals Account Manager, you will be responsible for achieving a
high level of customer retention in Africa and France territories. You will be
in a quota-based role and responsible for the maintenance renewal revenue and
rate for assigned territory.
You will interact and build relationships with customers to ensure they are
plugged into all the resources Tableau has to offer, whether it is training,
support services, new release information, events happening in the area, all
to ensure the customer is successful using Tableau software, with the primary
objective of collecting maintenance renewal revenue on-time.
Your role is to ensure customer success by being dedicated to your customers’
deployment, adoption, and training to guarantee customer satisfaction. High
customer satisfaction will help you attain a high maintenance renewal rate, as
satisfied customers renew.
Some of the things you will be doing include:
- Maintenance Renewal Revenue Quota: Directly responsible for Tableau maintenance renewal contract opportunities, revenue, and renewal rates for assigned territory.
- Transactional Sales: This sales role is highly transactional, with hundreds of maintenance renewals to collect quarterly.
- High Sales Activities: You will make hundreds of calls and emails each week, as you will be responsible for thousands of maintenance renewals annually.
- Tableau product training and assistance: You will be an expert in Tableau’s products, as customers will need help with training, deployment and adoption to ensure customer success, which drives their renewals.
- Other related duties as assigned
Who you are …
- Experienced. You have at least 2 years of inside sales and/or customer service experience. You have used and have working knowledge of Salesforce.com or a similar CRM system.
- Problem Solver. You love tackling the most difficult of challenges and know how to get to the best solution.
- People Person. You have strong interpersonal skills and strive to maintain strong relationships with your customers and your colleagues. Your customer service and communication skills are top-notch, both over the phone and in email.
- Highly Analytical . You have strong analytical skills, the ability to learn and use analysis software & an impeccable business acumen.
- Detail Oriented. You handle details accurately and in a timely manner.
- A True Team Player. You are a leader and you know that to get the best results, you also have to be a great team.
- Language. French language skills required.
Tableau Software is a company on a mission. We help people see and understand their data. After a highly successful IPO in 2013, Tableau has become a market-defining company in the business intelligence industry. Our culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world!
Tableau Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.