Our current R&D center is based on the acquisition of Whitebox Security, a cyber-security start-up who recently joined the Sailpoint family. Sailpoint SecurityIQ helps organizations identify and protect sensitive data against internal and external threats. Our highly accomplished team is having fun and building a cutting-edge technology. You’ll be working in a well-established company with hundreds of customers while experiencing the excitement of an early stage startup.
We are now seeking a Senior Technical Writer to help us produce quality technical documentation.
- Utilizing your analytical and writing skills, you will be responsible for:
- Actively participating in the production of documentation, and testing of documentation in preparation for releases.
- Maintaining current documentation, addressing bugs as needed.
- Manage updates and revisions of technical documentation.
- You will need to be highly familiar with the technical aspects to be independent in writing the technical content on your own based on product management and engineering’s designs.
- Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style and content.
- Supporting the Customer Support/Professional Services team as needed.
- Two to six years experience planning and writing technical documentation, with a preference given to candidates with experience in software documentation.
- Proficient at using MS Word.
- Familiarity with enterprise software and computer science concepts.
- Good technical instincts
- Experience with team development using source management tools such as GitHub or similar tools and problem tracking tools.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Bachelor degree in English, or related field preferred.
- Preference to a Bsc in Computer Science/Related degrees.
- Minimal direction of staff required. Technical Writers will report to the Director of Engineering.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.