Do you want to disrupt manufacturing IT? We are building the best team in the industry to bring consumer-grade user experiences to a space overrun by ancient enterprise technology. Tulip is developing the Manufacturing App Platform and Shop-Floor IoT Hardware to bring people back to the center of manufacturing, enable Manufacturing Engineers to create apps without code and to connect their apps to machines, sensors and smart tools. Our self-service platform allows customers and partners to instrument and augment production lines that would otherwise rely on paper to share information, collecting vital data about what’s really happening on the factory floor.
We’re based in Somerville, MA and have raised $13m from NEA, Pitango and other leading investors. Our customers include some of the largest manufacturers in the world across numerous verticals. We’ve been recognized by leading industry analysts such as a Cool Vendor by Gartner, Innovator by IDC and Entrepreneurial Company of the Year by Frost & Sullivan. If you are looking to join a fast-growing, mission-driven company, are prepared to work hard, and want to make a lasting impact on our organization and the manufacturing industry, we'd love to talk to you.
About the role
As Tulip’s Demand Gen Lead, you will play an integral role in driving revenue growth in support of our Company’s marketing and sales strategy. You will be responsible for creating a scalable demand generation strategy and successfully executing the plan across all channels, including digital advertising, SEO, events, webinars, and more. You will support our sales and marketing efforts across the customer lifecycle to achieve new business and expansion targets.
- Build and execute a Demand Generation strategy, including inbound lead acquisition and outbound account-based marketing including: SEM/ PPC, Social, Display/Re-targeting, Events, Webinars, SEO, Email, and more
- Develop and manage the Demand Generation plan and operations including campaign creation, execution, reporting, and analysis
- Monitor and optimize the lead generation funnel, collaborating with sales to improve pipeline conversion and MQL quality
- Manage demand generation technology, reporting, and dashboards to demonstrate revenue impact and ROI
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance on a weekly basis
- Create and manage landing pages to optimize inbound marketing lead generation and conversions
- Team with Sales leadership to develop and execute the demand generation strategy for partners
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product, Sales and Customer Success team members to enhance the customer experience and execute nurture and upsell strategies
- Conduct A/B tests to continuously optimize campaign performance
- You are genuine, humble, and intellectually curious.
- You want to contribute to our revolution and building something big.
- An entrepreneur at heart.
- You love the science of marketing as much as the art. You have a passion for building, implementing and measuring new systems, processes and campaigns.
- You thrive in funnel analytics and speak in acronyms like MQL, SQL and conversion rates.
- You are comfortable with both the rigorous analytical and creative sides of lead generation
- You’re flexible and can thrive in environments that don’t have defined processes, and you’re excited to help build
- You're not afraid to roll your sleeves and dig into big, complex projects.
- You’re naturally curious and excited about learning how things are made
- You understand the value and the ups-and-downs of building something
- 3-7 years of experience managing demand generation programs with measurable results
- Experience with Marketing Automation required (Hubspot experience a plus)
- Experience with Web Analytics (Google Analytics experience a plus)
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Advanced knowledge of digital marketing landscape and emerging technologies and trends
- Strong understanding and practical knowledge of web strategy
- SaaS business experience in a B2B environment is preferred
- Strong writing skills, ideally B2B content marketing pieces
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to explain complicated concepts in clear and concise terms
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.