The Business Analyst/Administrative Coordinator will be an integral part of the Executive Management Administrative Group of Neuberger Berman’s Fixed Income business, primarily assisting on key projects and providing administrative support to several senior executives. This role is designed for a high-energy, recent college graduate or someone with a few years of business experience seeking broad exposure and visibility at a leading asset management firm. Located in Chicago, IL.
- Provide project and administrative support for senior officers noted above.
- Assist with preparation and organization of special projects and events, including preparing/editing presentations.
- Schedule internal and external meetings and conference calls, and associated logistics.
- As needed, answer, screen and route phone calls; communicate accurate and detailed messages
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to perform in fast paced environment
- Ability to effectively work with senior level individuals throughout the Firm
- Excellent organizational skills; detail oriented
- Strong time management skills; ability to prioritize multiple tasks efficiently
- Resourceful and able to handle multiple and changing priorities
- Proactive in following up on details, anticipating issues, and closing loops on all requests
- Ability to exercise discretion when managing confidential information
- Must be teamwork oriented and also be able to work independently with minimal guidance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Enjoys a fast-paced, dynamic environment and using independent judgement
Neuberger Berman is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Firm and its affiliates do not discriminate in employment because of race, creed, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship status or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.