The Delivery Analyst Intern is an entry level job role that delivers data, data products and information that drive our client’s multi-channel marketing capabilities. The successful Intern will begin to train on and understand the details of client’s data and Acxiom’s products to ensure that our clients receive clean, improved, ready-to-market and formatted data. In this role, you will strive daily to improve quality and adopt standard practices.
Are you driven, passionate, and seeking a challenging opportunity with a phenomenal company? Undergraduate & Graduate students are encouraged to apply for Acxiom’s Internship program. Spring (and Fall) internships are typically part-time (16-20 hours/week) while Summer internships are full-time (40 hours/week). Students will be exposed to analytics at one of the world’s leading marketing technology companies.
What you will do:
- Develop an understanding of the processes for some of the following depending on specific assignment:
- Oversee and run source file receipt with clients, vendors, and/or internal partners
- Verify input/output counts, monitor data processing jobs and audit/verify the results based on historical trends. Accurately validate source data, data formatting specifications, and output requirements according to specifications and service level agreements, ensuring zero defects
- Learn and utilize standard tools, products and platforms for processing files expertly
- Professionally communicate internally and externally with clients and partners as appropriate and under the appropriate supervision
- Deliver accurate output information to clients or their vendors through the appropriate data processing platforms
- Utilize transfer mechanisms to move data to appropriate platforms
- Ensure compliance with quality assurance processes, established procedures and project requirements
- Coordinate client billing and usage tracking activities.
What you will need:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance or Business, with a minimum 3.25 GPA
- Demonstrable skill with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to communicate efficiently - providing project status
- Attention to detail, integral to monitor and audit solution processing services
- General knowledge of Information Technology practices
What will set you apart:
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new tasks
- Embrace learning new skills like Scripting, etc
- 3.5 GPA or higher
Who are we looking for?
- Top Talent & High Performers: We hire the brightest in the industry!
- Innovative Collaborators: We drive process improvements to promote efficiency and improve performance.
- Future Leaders: We develop our people and promote from within.
- Game Changers: We empower people to challenge the status quo and explore new possibilities.
- Emotional Intelligence: We cultivate greatness both within ourselves and with others.
- Enthusiastic Employees: We look for initiative to conquer complex challenges.
We believe in creating an awesome workplace where associates feel engaged and want to come to work every single day. It’s important to Acxiom that we invest in our culture and promote a healthy work-life balance, even when our associates are at work.
At Acxiom, you will join a fast-moving, dynamic, “get stuff done” culture where we prioritize progress over perfection and empower our people to do their jobs. You will always be guided to do what’s right, legally and morally for our customers. At Acxiom, we believe in exceptionalism. We don’t aspire to be mediocre, good, nor even great – we intend to be the absolute best in everything we do.
Primary Location City/State:
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status.