Equifax seeks bright, determined people that thrive in a dynamic environment. We want people who are excited about the opportunity to make an immediate impact with their work and who are independent thinkers that have the job and interpersonal skills necessary to bring forth new and innovative solutions for our clients. Equifax's development staff adheres to one overriding principle: Above all else, the most important consideration is to help deliver value to Equifax's clients in the form of solutions to their business problems. If you have strong development skills and want a job where your work is rewarded, your environment is dynamic, you have team members that are top notch and your skills are constantly evolving, then you have found the right place.
As Technical Lead, you will be developing strategic design and requirements as a major contributor to a projects’ success for large revenue generating systems/products. The Technical Lead is expected to conceptualize software solutions into robust software applications, provide application level architecture designs, and pay close attention to details
Additional responsibilities of the Technical Lead include:
· Lead by example and constantly explore new ideas and find ways to improve software engineering practices across the entire team
· Be fanatical about performance and performance monitoring
· Play technical leadership role in helping shape all aspects of our products from cutting edge usability experiences to large scale data manipulation of terabytes of data
· Code POC when needed and perform code reviews
· Experience in a Continuous Delivery & Scrum environment in which there are 2 week deliveries
· Identify improvements in systems and work and participates in estimation process, use case specifications, reviews of test plans and test cases, requirements, and project planning.
· Consistently demonstrations clear technical judgment, innovation, and consideration for the projects’ objectives.
· Able to provide technical guidance, supervise others, provide instructions, and debug code written by team members.
· Self-starter, motivated, and actively learning and researching new methods of work and new technology.
· Guide and mentor junior developers in developing code and workflow procedures, and conduct code reviews.
· Perform general application development activities, including unit testing, code deployment to development environment and technical documentation.
Primary Location:USA-Atlanta JV White
Function:Function - IT Product Engineering