Lemonade is on the search for a super talented content marketer who will join our team in telling the Lemonade story, distributing it across social media, and driving content that performs. A storyteller who is powered by both creative juices and KPIs, a true marketer who is both effective at writing copy and coming up with the next crazy idea, and a team player who will be a key collaborator cross-company and cross-channel.
You’ll work closely with different parts of the organization to create compelling content and guard the Lemonade brand.
- You’ll be a superior storyteller with the ability to build high quality content, ranging from blog posts to ads and from interactive media to landing pages
- You’ll be an innovator when it comes to understanding how to create and market content for each stage in the funnel
- You’ll create copy for social media ads, posts, and content creation. Edit, track, and create engagement points online.
- You’ll know how to set KPIs, measure the effectiveness of the content you create, and use data to inform content strategy around new ideas and initiatives or improve upon existing content
- You’ll be able to maintain and evolve brand voice guidelines and help evangelize it across the company
- You’ll be a team player with a sense of humor and a passion for writing; a person that enjoys owning projects and above all is a self-starter
- Fluent American English :) Extra points if you’re fluent in other languages as well!
- Loves research and has an analytical skill set
- A wordsmith with a track record in performance-driven content marketing
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional partners (in different time zones!)
- Passionate about creative, value-driven content
- An uber communicator and people person
- Pumped up for Lemonade’s socially-driven mission and tech-first attitude
Cherries on top
- Experience working in a similar role at a tech startup (yea, we’re a tech startup doing insurance, not the other way around :) )
- Experience working with tools such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, and platforms such as SEMrush or Moz.
Founded by Shai Wininger (founder of Fiverr) and Daniel Schreiber (previously at Powermat and Sandisk), Lemonade is considered one of the most promising growth stage startups in the US, and leads the category of Insurance Disruption as the world’s first technology and bot driven insurance company. We’re backed by SoftBank (the largest shareholder in Uber and world’s largest VC), Google Ventures, Sequoia, and more.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. We’re non-conformist, anti-corporate Makers who want to create impact while contributing to society.
Lemonade is a Certified B-Corp, which means that we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.