At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Develops contacts and leads in order to generate Small Business Administration (SBA) loan financing for small businesses. The main product line is to provide financing, through the SBA program, for the owner/user to purchase commercial real estate. Generates leads through cold calling and existing contacts to develop SBA loans. Develops SBA loan packages, runs credit reports, and gathers pertinent financial information. Prepares checklists and appropriate documents for submission to the SBA processing center. Delivers, upon approval, commitment letter and goes over details of entire program. Signs borrowers up for closings and is responsible for all facets of the loan. Provides community service by participating in community activities as a representative of U.S. Bank.
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three or more years of sales experience in financial services industry
- Proven sales ability
- Strong credit and commercial lending skills
- Working knowledge of financial statements
- Basic understanding of the SBA Loan Program
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous business banking experience
- Strong relationship management and business development/b2b sales skills
1st - Daytime