DataRobot accelerates the process of building predictive models and gaining insights into one’s data. We work hard to create tools that allow a wide breadth of individuals to integrate the cutting edge of AI best practices into their daily lives. From the most knowledgeable Data Scientists to the most skilled Business Analyst, leveraging the power of AI should never be more than a few clicks away. Our headquarters is in Boston, with offices in Kiev, Singapore, and Tokyo.
As a senior software engineer on the Partners Technology Team, you will be leading projects that democratize DataRobot to a wider audience. This is accomplished by creating stand-alone tools and plugins which tightly integrate our software into other vendor’s products or platforms. The team is also responsible for building robust APIs and SDKs so our partners have the ability to develop world-class integrations.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Deep understanding in at least one backend programming language: Java, C#, Python, etc.
- You have experience with and are capable of creating RESTful APIs to power web applications.
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure: AWS, Azure, etc.
- Familiarity with NoSQL DB technologies such as MongoDB or similar.
- Some basic understanding of machine learning and AI fundamentals.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages and technologies as needed.
- You have experience working with highly agile development teams.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
Nice to have:
- Experience building machine learning models that have been deployed into a production pipeline using a popular open source library: Spark MLlib, PyTorch, TensorFlow, etc.
- Familiarity with tools commonly used by Data Scientists: e.g. Alteryx, Domino, DataBricks, AWS SageMaker, Talend, etc.
- Familiarity with tools commonly used by Business Analysts: e.g. Alteryx, Tableau, Looker, Qlik, etc.