Staff Software Engineer at Juniper Networks
As a key contributor in a team creating -complex multi-service networking and network security products for Data Center and cloud, the person will be a technical leader (not people manager) for engineer teams (e.g., L4-L7 security infrastructure, SSL proxy, web security, application security and application service components), resolving internal and external customer issues. Collaborate with product management, platform development and other functional teams during the entire product development cycle.
- MS or PhD in CS/CE/EE with 5+ years of software development experience, or BS in CS/CE/EE with 8+ years SW development experience
- Strong background and knowledge in network/system security
- Hands-on experience and strong knowledge with HTTP, TCP, or SSL network proxy
- PKI, firewall, IPS, VPN, ALG, NAT
- Extensive experience in Linux/freeBSD/netBSD operating systems in embedded environment
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP and L7 application protocols.
- Extensive experience in C programming, large-scale software project experience is a plus
- Extensive programming experience on distributed (multi-core) platforms