Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. Snowflake: Your data, no limits.
The Customer Delivery Manager (formally Customer Success Manager) will be responsible for providing a single contact point for Snowflake Customers to help facilitate the early onboarding of new Customers, continuing interactions with the Customer for health-checks and status and an escalation path for Customer issues.
As the Customer Delivery Manager at Snowflake you will:
- Provide a single point of contact for the Customer after the initial sales of our Customer accounts. These will include from small to large enterprise-sized Customers.
- Manage several Customers concurrently.
- Develop a strong relationship with each Customer and become the escalation point for potential Customer issues as they grow and expand the use of Snowflake.
- Stay engaged with each Customer during all stages including:
- Providing the initial ‘welcome package’
- Supporting the Sales/SE representatives with the initial on-boarding
- Establishing a Customer contact list of who is who and their role in the use of Snowflake including Snowflake Administrators
- Developing a regular cadence for health-checks to meet the specific needs of the Customer taking into account size, complexity, maturity, etc.
- Work collaboratively with internal Snowflake teams and Customer to support Customer go-live dates and activities.
- Facilitate and host Customer Quarterly Business Reviews to ensure a status on ROI, operational challenges, additional use cases or changing business needs.
- Define and implement appropriate KPIs and other measurements that will ensure we are continuously improving the Delivery services we provide to customers.
- Collaborate on the creation of Customer consumables such as reference architectures, migration guides, and best practices reference materials, workshops, webinars and other forms of consumables, as needed.
- Monitor, measure and track key KPI’s, metrics and performance of the Delivery Service results and adjust the necessary future solution sets to optimize Customer outcomes.
Our ideal Customer Delivery Manager will have:
- 5+ years working directly with Customers in some type of support role leveraging technology to meet Customer business goals.
- Ability to work with multiple Customers at the same time including capturing each engagement’s discussions, notes, follow-up, issues, etc.
- Direct experience and strong familiarity with cloud services and architectures.
- Experience in data warehousing architectures and solutions.
- Familiarity with industry standard methodologies and tools.
- Ability to work successfully at the intersection of business and technology and translate/communicate across both.
- Presence: enthusiastic and high energy, but also poised, confident and extremely professional.
- Innovative and assertive, with the ability to pick up new technologies and assess situations quickly.
- Basic knowledge of and experience with large-scale database technologies (e.g.Netezza, Oracle, Exadata, Teradata, etc.); no tool expertise required.
- Experience with non-relational platforms and tools for large-scale data processing (e.g. Hadoop, HBase)
- Familiarity and experience with common BI and data exploration tools (e.g.Looker, Business Objects, Tableau, Cognos)
- Experience and understanding of large-scale cloud-based infrastructure-as-a-service platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, OpenStack)
- Experience using AWS services such as S3, Kinesis, Elastic MapReduce, Data Pipeline.
Snowflake Computing, the cloud data warehousing company, has reinvented the data warehouse for the cloud and today’s data. The Snowflake Elastic Data Warehouse is built from the cloud up with a patent-pending new architecture that delivers the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms and the elasticity of the cloud – at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. Snowflake can be found online at snowflake.net.
Snowflake has been voted as one of the Bay Area Best Places to Work in 2015, 2016, and 2017. We are a place where people work effectively with the same values and vision. We focus on doing what is right for our customers, shareholders, and employees. We create great products, individually and as a team.