• HRSS provides HR shared services covering On-boarding, Employee Life-Cycle, Off-boarding, Payroll and Time Tracking, Compensation Administration and Service Delivery as well as HR systems support
In partnership with HR, HRSS strives to provide excellent customer service through its product offering to employees and managers whilst focusing on process re-engineering and initiatives to enhance the Shared Services role in Citi.
• Check / control payroll services from both an administrative perspective
• Perform all required controls on HR Admin and Payroll process and report result to the EMEA HRSS Risk and Control team
• Established expertise in the field of HRSS Admin processes
• Interacts with other organizational management to facilitate problem resolution and quality processes
• Answer employees’ queries related to HRSS Admin and Payroll processes
• Participate in Benefit related administration
• Co-executes on audit preparations related to payroll and HR Admin
• Partner with local and Cluster HR in servicing business.
• Support all HRSS processes in Slovakia.
Qualifications and Competencies:
• Finance/HR experience (incl. Payroll)
• Experienced MS Office user
• Knowledge of labour and tax legislation
• Proved team and personal achievements
• HR databases knowledge would be an advantage
• Highly motivated, organised and methodical
• Logical, analytic and rationale
• Demonstrated team player
• Multi-task result oriented
Operations - Core
Yes, 10 % of the Time
BUCHAROVA 2641/14EXPLORA BUSINESS CENTRE, JUPITER BUILDINEXPLORA OFFICE - Prague