This role gives YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, the main of these are providing clinical trial administrative support to the local Clinical Operations team, to ensure efficient and effective conduct of clinical trial, in compliance with GSK policies and local regulatory requirements.
- Assist the clinical team with the selection, set-up, execution and closure of clinical trials activities.
- Assist in the development, review and track of regulatory documents and submissions.
- Assist and manage the proper maintenance of clinical trial file.
- Assist in the provision of clinical trial materials to sites.
- Assist with processing and tracking of study budgets.
- Focus on continuous improvement of clinical trial processes.
- Track and disseminate study related information, including project tracking updates to clients and clinical study teams.
- Assist in the coordination of team conference and distribution of meeting minutes.
We are looking for professionals with these characteristics to achieve our goals:
- Graduation ongoing in Pharmacy, Microbiology or Biology preferably with a close conclusion expected.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English (at least 85%)
- Ability to work in Cuidad del Saber. Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm
- Good professional skills such as organization, ability to prioritize, communication and interpersonal, costumer focus, attention to detail, flexibility and proactivity.
- Computer literate –Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook email
- Ability to understand and follow policies and procedures
If you feel this is your next career move, please apply up to 5th June
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products, including Sensodyne, CataflamPro/ Voltaren, Theraflu / Trimedal, Parodontax, Panadol, Polident and Otrivin.y
In over 150 countries and 300 years of history, our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies to bring differentiated high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our scientific and technical know-how and talented people.
As a GSK Employee, you will put our values and expectations at the heart of everything you do. You will have the courage to make decisions, taking the accountability for them, guided by our strategy, priorities and values of patient focus, respect for people, integrity and transparency.
Being a GSK employee allows you to challenge and to change by ensuring your development meet changing business needs. You will also enjoy to be part of a diverse team, getting inspired by our teamwork, our healthy and inclusive environment and specially by making the difference and playing an important role on the benefit of millions of patients and consumer worldwide.
Our inclusive workplace makes our employees feel engaged by the contribution they make, by affording them equal treatment regardless of actual or perceived characteristics. As so, when you apply for a job at GSK, it is not necessary to include on your resume information such as: race, color, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, origin, photographs or any other personal characteristics.
Find out what life at GSK is really like www.gsk.com
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.