Welcome to the future of medicine.
Be part of a rapidly growing, diverse and high caliber team of passionate people who strive to make a difference. Join the Novartis team in Prague and enjoy our inspiring environment. We offer a comprehensive compensation package, a wealth of opportunities for career development and an undeniably friendly culture.
Novartis is currently searching for a Tactical Buyer to join the Procurement department..
The purpose of the Tactical Buyer is to execute the tactical buying process; to plan and execute end-to-end Procurement related controls to ensure compliance with Novartis control framework and country law and support users with compliance with the processes. This all for / in support of assigned countries/categories according to the globally defined processes.
• Review/Validate Sourcing Requests in accordance with defined rules, direct users on correct buying channels
• Identify sources of supply from preferred supplier lists, search for the new suppliers if needed
• Coordinate & monitor RFx processes (where required)
• Prepare and provide summary of RFx outcome and recommendation to award
• Document and communicate final award decision
• Negotiate and Agree contact conditions
• Support users with documentation required to submit purchase requests
• Organize master data (e.g. pricing) entry into respective systems (e.g. SAP/SPARC/SRM)
• Organize & Control preparation and implementation of catalogues into respective systems (e.g. SAP/SPARC/SRM)
• Report productivity as per Procurement guidelines
• Compliance controls
• Prepare the controls per given timelines and parameters – extract data from the system, execute reports, cooperate with local process owners and other stakeholders Control Execution and Performance Analysis
Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC) in Prague:
The Center, one of 5 around the world, delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis worldwide. We have highly qualified teams in areas such as scientific and commercial services (known as Product Lifecycle Services), IT, Human Resources, Financial Reporting & Accounting, Procurement, Real Estate and Facility Services, Legal & Compliance, Finance and Communications.
Here’s some of the reasons we think you should join us: :
• A job with a purpose. At Novartis, we all contribute to our mission to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives.
• A wealth of opportunities for career progression and working with best-in-class professionals.
• A diverse team that reflects the rich diversity of our markets. Over 55 nationalities speaking with 30+ languages, all generations, and more than 44% of female.
• Our modern and newly designed workplace is a pleasant place that reflects the need for flexible ways of working in order to bring new ideas to life.
• We live by our values; we cherish not only what we do but also how we do it. .
• Diversity & Inclusion mind-set. We aspire to move beyond stereotypes and bias to bring differences together, so we can see the world through the eyes of our patients and customers.
Our comprehensive compensation package includes:
• Competitive salary;
• Annual performance-based bonus;
• Employee recognition scheme;
• A benefits scheme above local legislation standards including pension and risk-life insurance, benefit package for health, education, culture and sport activities;
• Healthcare program that offers easy access to comprehensive health care;
• Variety of medical check-ups or consultations on-site;
• An Employee Assistance Program;
• 25 days annual leave, 4 days paid sick leave and Christmas holiday;
• Public transport allowance;
• Flexible working arrangements including Home Office;
• Support for a healthy lifestyle through the daily offering of fruit & vegetables.
We are looking forward to talking to you and sharing more about our broad range of opportunities.
Tactical Buyer with French
• University degree or several years of practice
• Fluent English and Fluent French - Must have
• 2-5 years’ experience of working in a global environment in a similar position
• Experience with Sourcing and contracting
• Experience in supporting customers directly
• Experience with data analytics
• Experience with compliance/audit area or anti-bribery legislation big advantage
• Excellent demonstrated communication skills
• Organized, independent, result oriented
• Experience in SAP SRM and other enterprise applications advantage
Hlavní město Praha