- Develops, leads, and ensures execution of business plans to meet future needs and expectations.
- Responsibilities include development of short-term tactical sales and Brand/Product Management marketing plans, and contributes to longer-term tactical plans.
- Ensures brand integrity by leading efforts across multiple functions, channels and international regions to protect our brands from any attack and/or activities which may harm our patients and business partners.
- At this level, the position has a greater degree of impact on the business results and typically, responsibility for managing a group of professionals.
- This job is not eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
- Implements tactical plan by providing appropriate promotional materials.
- Works across all elements of the marketing mix and uses appropriate channels of communication.
- Monitors and controls budget to access promotional effectiveness.
- Works productively with external agencies and cross functional groups within the organization.
- Ensures completion of market analysis and monitors competitive activity.
- Develops new concepts and products; portfolio management and prioritization of new opportunities through financial modeling and gap analysis.
- Builds strong network with key opinion leaders and monitors industry developments impacting business.
- Develops innovative marketing programs based on brand/product strategies and implements through Oversees performance improvement plans and reviews, promotions, salary recommendations, hiring and terminations.
- Coaches, develops and inspires staff.
- Had 8-10 Years experiences in Marketing
- Have a good leadership
- Had experience to handle premium Beauty is preferable
- Had experience in Beauty Product is preferable
- Have a good sense in Beauty world
P.T. Johnson & Johnson Indonesia (8150)Job Function
Product ManagementRequisition ID